Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

...It's a Game....

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Lenormand

Citizen

Tarot dance 
Citizen
...It's a Game....

....Moderator, if this is the wrong forum thread I apologize...I was not sure if this post should go here or in Readings....

..Ok, I know understand…

….I was trying to use the Donnaleigh’s 3 Card Mystery Spread for my daily draw…but it never really seem to work…

….I watched the video again and then for about an hour this morning I followed the videos instruction…& wow, what a great exercise for learning the card’s keywords and such…

…I pull 3 cards….turn over Card 1, study it and then use the LWB to find the keywords…I do the same for Card 2….then I look at the 2 cards together to see if I can solve the mystery of Card 3 is…How do they relate to Card 3 & so forth…Then I read at all 3 together to see if it is cards are making statement....

…….3

…….1…….2

….I am using the both the Golden Reverie Lenormand & the Platnik Lenormand LWB…going back & forth…. I need to find a good book on Lenormand…..

…It’s spread is very fun and it is great tool for learning…
Top   #1
Citizen

Lee 
Citizen

You're fine! Discussions about reading methods are perfectly appropriate for the Lenormand Forum. The Lenormand Reading forum would be for people to post specific readings (in other words, listing the cards that come up) for which they're seeking others' input, or offering readings for exchange or feedback.

Cheers,
Lee, Lenormand Co-Moderator
Top   #2

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.