Vintage Wisdom Oracle

Carla

I received an examination copy and I was lukewarm at first, but it has grown on me. It is gentle, and for me, there is a definite sense of the Divine Feminine, and some recurring imagery such as birds, flowers, and butterflies. I like it. :)

LadyScarlet

I'm kind of a newbie to Tarot and Oracle and bought the Vintage Wisdom cards. AT first I wasn't sure about how I felt working with them. But this past week they resonate with me! Not on a deeper level yet but I've had a couple of very simple readings where one card was enough to help me to meditate on a situation.

TarotFlow

I've had the cards for five month now and i just haven't connected.. they really are like postcards and I keped thinking of the woman who probably where poor and had a hard life so the had to almost sell themselves when the pictures was taken. They are from a time where woman had no rights - the depression in where men where drinking and beeting their wife. ( i know someone still does, but thats not the point )......that's how I was thinking but then I read in the thread about doing a 9 square ....so I did and read them more like lenormand.
I also tried to think, that those woman who had such a hard life, might be happy about haven their picture taken, and someone saw their beauty and put roses in their hair.

It worked ! Ive just done an amazing 9 square. I used the lenormand techniques such as mirroring and knigthing and it feels like the cards love it 😊💓