Finally stepping into the world of oracle cards

The Happy Squirrel

Actually, I did dip my toe into the oracle deck pond, and was severely disappointed. I am glad I now feel that I can try again with other decks. It is perhaps that particular deck that I did not get along with, and not the concept itself :) The particular deck felt as if it was talking to me like I am a bit .... erm.... slow....

Let's hope the two decks that are coming to me can restore my believe in the idea of oracle reading cards :)

Ambrosia

The Vintage Oracle looks so interesting! I saw it sometime back, but didn't pull the trigger for some reason. I am still looking at them at the moment.... Let us know how you go with that one!

Oh gosh, it is absolutely gorgeous! Very feminine, but I don't mind with this deck somehow...I am expecting it's delivery anytime now so very excited!

Actually, I did dip my toe into the oracle deck pond, and was severely disappointed. I am glad I now feel that I can try again with other decks. It is perhaps that particular deck that I did not get along with, and not the concept itself :) The particular deck felt as if it was talking to me like I am a bit .... erm.... slow....

Let's hope the two decks that are coming to me can restore my believe in the idea of oracle reading cards :)

Lol! Yea I find a lot of oracle decks are slanted too much towards positivity or religion. That's fine of course, but that's not what I look for in a deck so it can be a little off-putting and hard to find one that fits. I need a deck that tells it like it is, and doesn't sugar-coat everything if that makes sense.
There have been only a few, and I've looked at many, that I truly felt would work for my needs.
Having said that, I guess tarot is the same for me, hence my relatively small (in comparison to some) collection.

Le Fanu

Is the Wild Kuan Yin Oracle available yet? I can't find it at the Book Depository or Amazon uk.

Tibor

Apart from Lenormand, Gypsy Fortunetelling cards,the Symbolon deck and the Oracle of the Radiant Sun I had no other interest in oracle decks...

...that is...

UNTIL RECENTLY!!...when I came across the Chronicles of Destiny Fortune Cards.

I found these cards AMAZING!!! They are very accurate and very balanced in terms of the meanings and they also incorporate a very clever timing system. :)

The Happy Squirrel

Is the Wild Kuan Yin Oracle available yet? I can't find it at the Book Depository or Amazon uk.

I bought it from Blue Angel in Australia. This is my second oracle deck and my first is from Australia as well (Rockpool Publishing, Australian Wildflower). It is so good to see $10 shipping fee!

Not sure if Blue Angel ship internationally but if you contact them and ask there might be something that they can do about it. Unless, they have distribution agreement where they can't ship to certain regions. No harm asking I think.

The Happy Squirrel

Apart from Lenormand, Gypsy Fortunetelling cards,the Symbolon deck and the Oracle of the Radiant Sun I had no other interest in oracle decks...

...that is...

I found these cards AMAZING!!! They are very accurate and very balanced in terms of the meanings and they also incorporate a very clever timing system. :)

Must. Google. Them.

:D

I really think that most of these so called oracle decks really do talk to you like you a bit slow. Which I truly and utterly dislike. So when there are signs that some are respectful of the modest intelligence we may have, I respect them back :D

Le Fanu

I think I'll wait until the Wild Kuan Yin is available from the usual channels. No rush, it looks a beautiful oracle.

The Happy Squirrel

...that is...

The Radiant Sun and the Symbolon are interesting! Can you tell us more about them? It says the Symbolon is a memory trigger?

Google-ing. Google-ing.