Finally stepping into the world of oracle cards

The Happy Squirrel

I think I'll wait until the Wild Kuan Yin is available from the usual channels. No rush, it looks a beautiful oracle.

Fair enough. If I have a choice of sourcing my decks from closer by I would have done so in an instance my self.

The Happy Squirrel

I really do wish they would call the deck something else though. The Oracle of the Kite Dancer would have been a much nicer title and I feel perhaps more honest to the deck too. But we shall see what the handbook says.

I do loathe what publishing companies think titles on these things must sound like to sell. They can be a bit insulting at times.

Tibor

The Radiant Sun and the Symbolon are interesting! Can you tell us more about them? It says the Symbolon is a memory trigger?

Google-ing. Google-ing.

Both of these decks are based on astrology. The former is out of print but the later is still available. If you love astrology then it is a must have otherwise I don't see how a person may warm to this deck. It is a 78 card deck and the images on the Symbolon cards are beautiful IMO. The LWB explains a method of using this deck that is based on your past or your astrology????(not sure as I have not used it yet). I am studying chart interpretation and want to finish reading a couple of books on astrology before I start using these cards. Anyway, I think these cards are very versatile and can be beautifully used for divination.

The Happy Squirrel

Both of these decks are based on astrology. The former is out of print but the later is still available. If you love astrology then it is a must have otherwise I don't see how a person may warm to this deck. It is a 78 card deck and the images on the Symbolon cards are beautiful IMO. The LWB explains a method of using this deck that is based on your past or your astrology????(not sure as I have not used it yet). I am studying chart interpretation and want to finish reading a couple of books on astrology before I start using these cards. Anyway, I think these cards are very versatile and can be beautifully used for divination.

Ah. Astrology. Far from my strong point! But I am curiously looking at them :)

The Happy Squirrel

I found another deck......

:D

https://www.rockpoolpublishing.com.au/dreamtime-reading-cards

I am not sure if this Dreamtime deck is as sophisticated or as deep as the older version by someone else - whose name I can't remember - seems to me. But it looks like this is rooted deep enough compared to some other decks :)

DesertDream

Soulcards, chronicals of destinay, froud faeries, vintage wisdom all good! Im just gunna be lazy and sleepy and just say go google my oracle list on my profile. I like non fluffy decks but idk whatcyou like but i have a good mix.

If you have any questions about decks on my list id ve happy to review them for you :)

DesertDream

Oh and welcome to the darkside we have cookies muhahahahahahahaha!