Mortality Impulses Tarot

aquestionmark

Here is an interesting deck created by Rebecca Sutton..
To me, the cards have a grungy diy feel. The artist has more cards posted on their instagram account..

As seems to be more common than not, contemporary artists are creating decks filled with skin and bones, this deck seems to be no different though a bit more inclusive on the body type spectrum..

http://www.rebeccasuttonart.com/store/jik1exnjxg4rp5umxdl9jkodu8oary

Metafizzypop

Has potential, but there's not many pictures there to look at. Seems interesting, but I'd like to see more.

gregory

I emailed her and she just sent me four to post here - but I think two are mislabelled, so I asked for clarification. Back in a minute !

Well, anyway here are devil and world - I''ll post the other two when I am sure of their titles.

ETA and here they are.

Attachments

• devil.jpg
    devil.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 227
  • world.jpg
    world.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 219
  • two of pencils.jpg
    two of pencils.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 208
  • 2 of knives.jpg
    2 of knives.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 214

earthair

All the black pubic hair is a very dark and distracting :joke:

gregory

You'd prefer WHITE pubic hair ?

ETA oh my there are some new cards up on her site now. The 9 pencils is - disturbing... (no worries, no pubic hair...) But that IS a nightmare... I can almost feel it.

aquestionmark

It's all part of the grunge.. . I'm actually very glad that there is some body hair showing/represented in the deck

gregory

It's all part of the grunge.. . I'm actually very glad that there is some body hair showing/represented in the deck
IT is a welcome change. You'd think all those who complain about the boobylicious decks would LOVE this one :D

earthair

You'd prefer WHITE pubic hair ?

ETA oh my there are some new cards up on her site now. The 9 pencils is - disturbing... (no worries, no pubic hair...) But that IS a nightmare... I can almost feel it.

lol not white, but the black is so black, and the darkest tone of the cards, that it becomes very prominent. Maybe the artist is trying to say something...

Laura Borealis

Here I was thinking it was refreshing to see some actual bush for a change. ;)