Mortality Impulses Tarot

gregory

But they don't - look at that Knight of Bees for just one. There are many others that don't focus on bush, too - take a look at her Instagram site.

gregory

OK. Got it - and I do rather like it. It is VERY different. Not least the suits. And the bush isn't everywhere :)

Her webpage says about her art in general:

Though the female body is often depicted for its beauty, my interest is in a physical manifestation of the female mind. Through paintings, prints, sculpture, and video, I want to create a space where women are free from the gaze of society. I want to show the wrinkly feet and too-large teeth that make a woman truly real and not an object of pure beauty. I render them realistically but embrace distortion, which portrays them in a way that hints at their emotional state as well as their physical appearance. I want to show them doing things that are not typically considered feminine or rational or responsible.

It does this in spades. And there is a leaflet - too long to reproduce even were it not for copyright - saying how she "uses" the suits differently.