Tea Leaf oracle Study Thread

CosmicBeing

Butterfly - Change for the Better
Pig - Beware of Greed
Key - Successful Outcome to Your Problems

Butterfly. Hm. Well, I remember CB pulled this card at one point, and it had something to do with cleaning the home? Maybe I'll do a little sprucing up tomorrow.

Pig LOL. Well I know what this is referring to. It's telling me to be careful with how I spend the extra pocketed cash I'm getting this week.

Key - Well, tomorrow is Friday and I'll finally get a chance to relax and enjoy the holidays. Maybe it's the "things are winding down" card.

Butterfly could talk about the extra money (pig) you are getting that will solve whatever issue that may be coming up, but not in your life yet.(Key)

Enlightenment23

Butterfly could talk about the extra money (pig) you are getting that will solve whatever issue that may be coming up, but not in your life yet.(Key)

Butterfly seemed to have meant be finally get a chance to spread my wings and relax after an extremely, extremely long week! I was able to finish a week-long task today, so I feel liberated! Finally free out of my cocoon.

In other news, our broiler's broken. So that means it's freezing in the house and the weather outside is "frightful." Someone in the house asked to borrow my electric blanket, and god I just couldn't give it up because my toes were still frosty. (Pig - greed)

With Key, I got that e-mail from Uber, and they seemed to have resolved the issue :)

AnemoneRosie

Basket - Star - Hand - Teapot - Yoke

Basket: Recognition. Reward for merit.
Star: Guaranteed success.
Hand: In need of hep, assistance, and guidance.
Teapot: Deep friendship with someone of the same sex.
Yoke: Feeling tied down, or frustrated.

Star: made bread yesterday. Even if it's made imperfectly it's still delicious!

Enlightenment23

I pulled a few daily cards today, but forgot to post on the forum. And the day's almost over, so I actually have the interpretation for each card in correspondence with today's events.

Chair (Empty) - Someone is leaving your life
Purse - Pay Attention to Your Finances
Heart - Love, Deep Affection, and Caring

Chair - Could me my good friend. I've been so busy the past week, I wasn't able to get back to her calls. When I finally was able to spare the time to speak to her, she didn't reply. *Shrug*

Purse - I had to spend a majority of my bonus money on a broken broiler ... fun! :D

Heart - could be the message I got from a guy on a dating app.

CosmicBeing

I pulled a few daily cards today, but forgot to post on the forum. And the day's almost over, so I actually have the interpretation for each card in correspondence with today's events.

Chair (Empty) - Someone is leaving your life
Purse - Pay Attention to Your Finances
Heart - Love, Deep Affection, and Caring

Chair - Could me my good friend. I've been so busy the past week, I wasn't able to get back to her calls. When I finally was able to spare the time to speak to her, she didn't reply. *Shrug*

Purse - I had to spend a majority of my bonus money on a broken broiler ... fun! :D

Heart - could be the message I got from a guy on a dating app.

I guess my previous interpretation of yesterday's day forecast was right... you needing to spend your bonus money on something that breaks down.

AnemoneRosie

Weekly Reading for Dec 25-31

Feather: Someone you know is undependable and insincere
Dark Woman: Dealings or relationship with a woman with dark complexion or hair
Vase: secret admirer
Vulture: Depression, anxiety. Worry that someone is against you.
Horse: Short journey

Feather could be a couple of my friends. Could also be my mother.
Dark Woman (literal) could be my mother. Could also be me. Could also be M, or J. But won't see J this week. Might see M this week, but am not sure right now.
Vulture could be fuelled by Feather + Dark woman.
Horse. I'm leaving for my in-laws' tomorrow. They're 90 minutes away, and I'll be back the following day.

No idea about Vase.

AnemoneRosie

Feather: Someone you know is undependable and insincere
Dark Woman: Dealings or relationship with a woman with dark complexion or hair
Vase: secret admirer
Vulture: Depression, anxiety. Worry that someone is against you.
Horse: Short journey

No idea about Vase.

Horse + Dark Woman + Vulture + Feather
A short journey (Horse) to my mother in law's (dark woman) house. This woman is full of anxiety (vulture) that, if we're not paying attention to her, her life is meaningless. As a result she is quite undependable (feather) and difficult to cope with.

Still no clue on Vase.

Enlightenment23

I guess my previous interpretation of yesterday's day forecast was right... you needing to spend your bonus money on something that breaks down.

Good catch there!

Enlightenment23

Horse + Dark Woman + Vulture + Feather
A short journey (Horse) to my mother in law's (dark woman) house. This woman is full of anxiety (vulture) that, if we're not paying attention to her, her life is meaningless. As a result she is quite undependable (feather) and difficult to cope with.

Still no clue on Vase.

Welp, it's a secret! You won't know I suppose ;). I've pulled that one one time as well and I, too, couldn't figure out what the heck it wasn't referring to.

Or perhaps consider more literally? Maybe something to do with a vase - getting one as a gift or giving one as a gift maybe. Something like that.

Enlightenment23

Daily Draw for Dec. 28

Scales - Keep your life in balance
Fan - Romance, celebration, party
Dog (Barking) - Advice from a friend

Scales has already come into fruition. This was me trying to calculate how much work I need to put in this week to get back on track after the holiday break.

Fan and Dog have yet to materialize.