A WICKED PACK OF CARDS tarot deck

TallTarotGuy

What a beautiful deck, Sasha! Just placed my order.*:cool2:

euripides

oh my. I clicked this expecting disappointment as I'm not often impressed by personal deck projects.... and then these... jaw-dropping. Really interesting interpretation of the cards ... I love the minors. The majors are incredible. Some of the imagery feels like it departs quite a lot from the RWS that I'm comfortable with, so I'd need to allow them to have their own voice.

The devil is perfect. I'm not sure how I feel about the lovers - it's so harsh and clinical. The courts are amazing. I'm not really making any kind of useful commentary, am I - I need time to reflect on the symbolism and make the art-historical connections. I like pip cards and the way you've combined the minor pip illustration with a small, intensely meaningful symbol, almost like a visual haiku, is really powerful. Love it.

How much handling will the cards stand up to? I'd probably be happy to buy it as an art piece though.

JadePixie

Looks great, love the images you've used on the pips! <3

baconwaffles

Oh wow this is beautiful and I love the pips!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Metafizzypop

Beautiful deck. But the price! Am I hallucinating, or is the price actually $159.13?

Nemia

Oh, I waited for that deck! Even sent you a PM on Etsy. I'm glad it's available! I think 41$ is a good and fair price for an independent deck with totally original imagery.

ETA: Ordered it, of course. Anyone in need of a kidney? Just kidding.

Achlys

It's definitely a unique deck, although personally not for me. Best of luck, though!

Sasha Laskowsky

Thanks so much for the support and thank you Euripides for your kind feedback. The price is around €38. I would love to set a lower prices, but is difficult working with local providers and very small print run.

Cheers & Rejoyce
Sasha