What deck is this? Collage style art deck. Distant Past Tarot

gregory

I have a vague recollection of the queen as being an art work I've seen in a gallery catalogue.

It looks oddly familiar but not, if that makes sense.

Rose Lalonde

Distant Past Tarot

Dee Ell

I have a vague recollection of the queen as being an art work I've seen in a gallery catalogue.

It looks oddly familiar but not, if that makes sense.

No, it makes sense gregory since the artist changed the overall art but not the figures...

I have to say though it irks me to no end that Tumblr users always post art and images without any attribution, as so many people want and need to know where it came from!! :p

Laura Borealis

Thanks people!

I like it - it seems to have a sense of humor. :)

CharlotteK

This is a lovely deck, one of my favourites. I got it in the original poker size and then also in large format. Both are great. The collage is really well done and it has a beautiful turquoise theme. Very nice to work with.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

euripides

oh no now I need that deck. you people are a bad influence :p

gregory

I KNEW it was familiar. I thought I might have it (I do) and was going to go through my catalogue.

Le Fanu

I'm happy to be a bad influence too. This deck is spectacular. I have two of the BIG maxi-sized ones. Quite apart from the fabulous collaging and intoxicating backgrounds it has these calming, dreamy aquamarine touches which really make it something else when you have it in the hand. And when you spread all the cards out it just feels so exquisitely blue. And it reads beautifully and - well - just everything!