Ace of Wands blood test

Honeysun

I asked the cards if I should have a blood test done (haven't had one in ages).

I got Ace of Wands.

I'd understand if Ace of Swords came up (representing the needle), but I'm not sure about Wands.

I think AoW means I should, just to have peace of mind and confidence, and it'd motivate me to take better care of my health. Of course I'm not relying on Tarot to make decisions for me, but I thought Tarot would give me a warning or something like that.

What do you think?

gregory

It's a new start, more than anything. So maybe - START taking better care of yourself - and a blood test is a good first step.

Why would tarot warn you about simply having a blood test ? If you'd asked "What will a blood test show", and there were something wrong, possibly. But it's always a good idea to HAVE one unless you know you couldn't accept a scary result....

decan

I interpret this Ace of Wands here as a "yes of course" (as an obvious health check to do regularly).

Pargatho

I always see the Aces as divine gifts (hence the hand holding them)...

Maybe the card is telling you to donate blood while you're at it!

Honeysun

It's a new start, more than anything. So maybe - START taking better care of yourself - and a blood test is a good first step.

Why would tarot warn you about simply having a blood test ? If you'd asked "What will a blood test show", and there were something wrong, possibly. But it's always a good idea to HAVE one unless you know you couldn't accept a scary result....

Thank you!

Yeah, blood test would help me identify what exactly I need to do.

Well, I assume if I had any serious problems, the cards would be screaming at me to get the test done :)

Honeysun

I interpret this Ace of Wands here as a "yes of course" (as an obvious health check to do regularly).

Thank you for your input :) I'll make an appointment on Monday.

Honeysun

I always see the Aces as divine gifts (hence the hand holding them)...

Maybe the card is telling you to donate blood while you're at it!

Thank you!

That's an interesting interpretation :) I'll see what I can do, depending on my results.