What's the postman bringing you? 2009 thread

Tansey Ella

I just received my pink University press RWS from Crowned one ( I won it in a contest). thanks so much. ( the pink one with the address zip code new york 1104)
I also received the H.R. Giger. I got it from a goodwill through amazon. It is missing the top of the box( I knew that) but otherwise fine. I got it for about $7.00. I have looked through the deck and already am pretty sure I hate this deck. I read a tiny bit of the book to explain the images and while I see where they are going with some of it- some is so over the top and offensive to me. I knew what i was getting but hoped for some redeeming qualities. I guess I will give it time, but so far i see nothing redeeming.

Promise

Newly added to my list of "waiting for"s is...

A medium double-painted iridescent Illuminated!

Still waiting on the Wust and the Merryday, which shouldn't be long now.

MysticalMoose

My Radiant Rider Waite came today, it was an impulse purchase & Im so glad I got it the colours are so lovely the the central figure or object in each card seems to have a glow around it, it really IS Radiant! Love it, am just wondering whether to trim.....

Also my space saving card holder arrived from Tarot Chest, what a great idea that was!!! :)

MM ~ Happy Moose :D

Sphinxmoth

Just got home from a sushi lunch and found Stella's Tarot from the Tarot Chest had come (really fast to Colorado from GB). Also the Victorian Flower Oracle.

Stella's is quite quite charming. A deck you could produce from your bag and lay out on a library table or on the table in front of you at a coffeehouse and not freak out the norms. I love the brightish pastels and the primitive-country-decorative style of the paintings. Sort of puts me in mind of Pennsylvania Dutch decoration or Norwegian rosemaling, something like that.

I will have to make a matchstick box or some kind of slipcover box for the oracle, but I don't think I have any suitable cardstock or decorative paper in the studio for a fast snip n glue project.

HearthCricket

My wand has arrived! Lovely african mahoghany with blue lace tip and rose quartz handle. Very feminine and soothing. This will work nicely!

Asher

My Anna K deck arrived today and I couldn't be happier with it! Excellent in all respects.

Asher

thorhammer

Sphinxmoth said:
Just got home from a sushi lunch and found Stella's Tarot from the Tarot Chest had come (really fast to Colorado from GB). Also the Victorian Flower Oracle.<snip>I will have to make a matchstick box or some kind of slipcover box for the oracle, but I don't think I have any suitable cardstock or decorative paper in the studio for a fast snip n glue project.
I have the perfect bag for that deck . . . you may wanna pop into my etsy store :)

I got the Caring Psychic Family decks in the mail today - all six of them!

Saw another eBay listing with about a hundred copies of it :laugh:

\m/ Kat

Elrowiel

Waiting for the Xultun Tarot.
It makes a trip around the world (from Australia to Germany), hope everything will go fine.
Oh, and for the companion book which is on the way from US. :D

GreenMoonBeam

The postman delivered 21 Ways to Read a Tarot card by Mary Greer, the most
delightful Songs for the Journey Home from MoonGypsy. Ah, bliss.:heart::heart:

Aulruna

Indeed waiting for 3 bags from thorhammer now :D

I had ogled one of them for a while, but did not want to buy from an unknown person on the other side of the globe. Now I know who's behind it - I struck!!

Waiting for a Marseilles deck from Poland and biting my nails for the AT ATC deck!