What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 4

Le Fanu

My Heart Tarot from the UK (book depository) took 25 WORKING days (i.e not weekends) to reach me. It was posted on the 18th February :bugeyed: and arrived today.

Where on earth has it been?? I was about to write and complain and thought I'd wait till tomorrow!

Plus a load of stuff on the other thread which I cannot be bothered relisting...

semioticon

Universal Waite

It feels like a hundred years since I've posted on here . . . Anyway, I figured the best present for myself to celebrate rediscovering tarot would be the Universal Waite. I've always had a soft spot for the RWS and kin, and my UW just came today! Now to try out some readings . . .

blackrainbow

I'm waiting for Psychic Tarot book.

semioticon

Now I'm waiting for the Sharman-Caselli complete pack! New copy of the book+deck+colourable deck on eBay for $7 . . . Schwing!

Chiska

Heard that the BBCats Set will be shipping next week....how exciting!!

blackrainbow

I have got a Bohemian Gothic Strength bag on the way.

mza

My (yes mine, i can't believe mine all mine) Bohemian Goth is flying to me. We'll see how long it takes.

Altena

Got another precious deck from the sweet MoonGypsy today: the 2nd edition Pearls of Wisdom and what a beauty it is :heart:

Le Fanu

let me see.. off the top of my head (now I can be bothered relisting!); Maroon (aurarcana :heart:), Bruno Nys (Moongypsy :heart:), III Millennium tarocchi d'Arte (delizt :heart:)...

A baba velvet Mucha Zodiac bag, and green silk Baroque country toile bag (arrived yesterday).

Sulis Emerald green velvet bag with old gold lining (gift from Nina* :heart:)

oh and a couple of books "A History of Phantoms, Ghouls and Spirits of the Dead" and a history of Hanging/public executions 15th-18th Century :bugeyed:

I'm sure there is other stuff.

Indigo Raven

Got my Deviant Moon tarot in the mail yesterday!! Now I'm just waiting on a blue tarot bag for it!