What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

rwcarter

Previous thread:

What's the Postman Bringing? Part 11

Guidelines for this thread – Please read before posting

In an effort to refresh these sticky threads each year and/or to stop them from becoming too long and rambling, we have closed the old thread and opened this new one.

We would like to ensure that this thread stays on topic and doesn't become a 'Chat' thread with many off-topic posts.

Please make sure that you stick to the title of the thread and just list the decks, books or other tarot-related items you have recently ordered or are waiting for in trades.

Nina*

A spare Lumina and the Messenger Cards (by Sandra Kunz).

Happy New Year to you all! :heart:

Maan

I gave in to temptation and used the fact that the australian dollar is cheap compaired to the euro and i ordered the Lumina tarot.
Now settle down for the long wait.

GaleStar

I'm getting the Shadowscapes Tarot cards and the Faerie Guidance Oracle cards. So excited~ They look really pretty to me.

Celtictarot

Don't feel bad Katey, I ordered 2 decks from Australia ~ Crystal Guardian Oracle Cards and Oracle of the Innocent heart. I'm dreadful.

mah jong

The Urban Tarot has arrived. Just in time for the New Year.

EmpyreanKnight

My first decks for the New Year: The Lover's Path Tarot Premier Edition and The Hermetic Tarot. Hope to get them before the week ends.

Luna's Crone

First I must say:

all holidays should be on sunday cuz i am tired to having to wait even longer for the mail. Whose idea was it that we should not receive mail on holidays and sundays in the first place. I say!

now i am waiting for

moon oracle
transformational tarot (i think that is right)
rumi oracle (although now i think i didn't get the one i was actually thinking of)
radiant rider-waite
oracle of visions (thought it looked pretty)

and i think thats it till next year in 1 minute LOL

Luna's Crone

Vudu

and i get vudu in february!!!

Luna's Crone

I gave in to temptation and used the fact that the australian dollar is cheap compaired to the euro and i ordered the Lumina tarot.
Now settle down for the long wait.

I can't seem to find aussie the oracle shadow and light here in the US. I bought my great niece the american version, and thought I would have the aussie on hand for when she gets a little older.

so will probably have to buy the from Australia. amazon uses the aussie pix to advertize but its the american deck that is being sold.