Tarocchi della Luna announced

CharlotteK

I went for the full 90 card Italian deck this eve, after umming and ahhing for weeks. Shipping to UK is a killer 😭😭😭 It was either this or the Decoratif for my last deck purchase of the year, but this won!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Le Fanu

Oh, no, are they sold out? I haven't sent in my order yet. I was sort from hoping to send the link to someone as an easy gift for me for Xmas.
No, not sold out, but they have been available for a while now, only 500 copies and - hey - you know how lots of people wait to see people receiving theirs, posting scans before deciding to buy and there's always a last minute rush. Er...a bit like you :D

You have been warned!

Patrick Booker

I have emails from PayPal with USPS tracking numbers for my two items. I just hope UK Customs and Excise are inattentive over Christmas.

Patrick

prudence

Thanks for the info, Le Fanu. :) I'm on it right now.

rwcarter

I didn't get any email with tracking number but my deck arrived today.

The cards look like they came from 3 different print runs. Majors and Swords Courts from one run; Sword Minors, Wands and Cup Courts from a second run; and the rest of the deck from a third run. Once the cards are shuffled, I don't think it'll be evident.

Rodney

Nemia

They asked me to confirm my address - it seems our short little addresses look weird to others ;-) we have neither street names nor POB numbers in our tiny village. But when I wanted to confirm it, the mail bumped. Now I'm a bit stressed. How can I reach them to confirm my shipping address?

ETA: I managed!!! I have a shipping notice!!! YEAH! Now it will take c. 2 weeks and the deck is here.

Wow. I never thought I'd get this deck, I was so sorry when the major only edition was sold out.

Amsonia

got my deck today...Merry Christmas to me!

My first impression is great, with the minor exception of the majors bending slightly away from the other cards, but after some shuffling they will probably all come together nicely. Looking forward to the LWB online being up and ready to go.

I did notice the positions of strength and justice are switched...am I right? Not positive.

Love all the bonus cards!

Really happy with my purchase...my first "dark" deck...(a sign of the times maybe?).

Cheers!

FleurMai

Got the shipping confirmation -- hooray! My first Marseilles style deck, I haven't really prepared myself for the non-illustrated pips but I couldn't help myself, it looks so neat.

rwcarter

My first impression is great, with the minor exception of the majors bending slightly away from the other cards, but after some shuffling they will probably all come together nicely. Looking forward to the LWB online being up and ready to go.
Glad someone else noticed that too!

I did notice the positions of strength and justice are switched...am I right? Not positive.
In the Marseilles tradition Strength is 11 and Justice is 8. The Golden Dawn switched those two cards to make astrological associations work if memory serves.

Rodney

prudence

Mine is already shipping. Phew.