What are you awaiting in the mail?

WolfSpirit

Moongold said:
Nothing :).
Me neither, but I did not realise I also had to report here if I had not ordered anything ;)

gregory

Morwenna said:
Nothing?!?!
When I have about 20 on my list that are ... just new releases?!?!

*faints*
Kindly list them so we can all faint too.

WoilfSpirit - of COURSE you have to report here. How can we all enable you to do better if you hide under the table ???? :D

la-luna

Eagerly awaiting "The archeon tarot", " Fantastic Menagerie Tarot", " Babylonian Tarot" " Tarocchi di Giulietta e Romeo"," il Tarocco delle Vetrate " and " Ship of Fools Tarot"

How is that for being a bad example of a no-can-stop-tarot buyer?

Aulruna

Actually I was fainting at the unthinkable prospect of not expecting anything...

Just off the top of my head, I probably won't be able to resist getting:

Holy Grail (Tesio/Palumbo)
Grail (Matthews/Caselli)
Afro Brazilian
Jane Austen
Fantastic Menagerie
Tarot Lenormand
Spirit World
Babylonian
Fantasy
Universal Goddess
Demeroticon
Ronitarot

And currently really in the mail are:
Magique
Hero's Journey
Lebensbaum

I've joined Tarot-Anon...

Sulis

I'm waiting for 2 books:

'The Forest of Souls' by Rachel Pollack and 'Tarot Shadow Work: Using the Dark Symbols to Heal' by Christine Jette.

Love Sulis xx

firefrost

I love Christine Jette's Tarot for All Seasons, so I'd expect anything of hers to be good.

Morwenna - Do you sit in a circle at taro-anon and state all the decks you have?? Lolol....could be very lengthy meetings..!!

Jan ;-)

Aulruna

Jan - it's much more fun than that - we're helping each other along with our addiction, for example by praising decks and bragging about new additions *lol*

Alta

Absolutely! That is what I thought tarot-anon was for... to talk about decks and encourage each other. :)

firefrost

As if we need any encouraging...!! Where do I sign up and when do we sit..?!?!

Jan :)

MikeBloke

MikeBloke said:
I hopefully have the Gilded Tarot coming tomorrow, was hoping it was today, but I ordered it at the weekend.

Or maybe today...