What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Barleywine

Just received the 2005 St. Martin's Press version of the DruidCraft and the 192-page companion book (the main reason I bought the kit). It's noticeably "bluer" than the Connections Book Publishing edition from 2010.

Alta

My Pagan Otherworlds deck arrived today. So far I like everything about it.

Tarot dance

...I broke down and ordered the Sacred Bridge Tarot this morning....I asked the artist to sign the deck for me and they emailed my back that they would...very excited...

Sigrdrifa

Decided to order Uusi's Pagan Otherworlds tarot, and a copy of Charles Fréger's 'Wilder mann' to go with it.

readings.by.mia

Robert Place's Tarot of Vampires.
The Green Witch Tarot.
The Burning Serpent Oracle.

Tarot dance

...Dark Royo Tarot (Mini) - Deliver via Amazon Prime Saturday

...Golden Tarot of Klimpt (Mini) Delivery via Amazon Prime Sunday

...Can't Wait...

Miss Divine

Pagan Ways finally arrived! They should have done the Gaian tarot like these with the black borders (just my opinion. I don't have the Schiffer Gaian, but I don't like how they're done from what I've seen online).

Also received the Divine Circus oracle and I absolutely love it!

Melissa`

Halloween tarot and the Halloween oracle will be here tomorrow! I can't wait, I need a little fun in my life :D

Madrigal

Waiting on the 2nd edition Isidore Tarot. And just received the Arcana Tarot Playing Card Majors in both dark and light by Dead on Paper. A looong wait for this kickstarter project but very worth it.

lightpers

Pagan Otherworlds Uusi Tarot x 2 on their way to me hahaha