Proposal - Rohrig Study Anyone???

darwinia

Oops

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?threadid=13699&highlight=rohrig

That's the thread I spoke about before.

I just realized when I looked this up that Phoenix had started a Rohrig study group before but there wasn't much action. I didn't have the deck at the time and was waiting for it to be delivered.
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7389&highlight=rohrig

Funny that with such a spectacular deck we should have this trouble starting an *active* group. I would choose not to study this in conventional order, and I hope people might want to switch around a bit and go at it from a different angle.

I think I stated my opinion on this several times. ;-0)))

Over to others before I get in trouble........

(Sorry Phoenix, I completely forgot you had this started a few months ago.)

Little Baron

Freesiaskye

Cheers for your feedback. Yes! Lets just do it! I also like your idea about working backwards and starting with the minors. There's no objection from me and there doesn't seem to be any objection from anybody else. Your feelings echo my own.

Lets start with the Aces then! I will work on my ideas and post them when I have formulated them and everyone else can do the same.

Thanks for getting the ball rolling everyone; I also I want to start reading with the deck and I think that if we study the deck slowly, some of us could lose momentum. Besides, the threads are always around to catch up on.

Best wishes all

Yaboot

P.s I picked up the book from London yesterday so it is there if we really want to refer to its information. However, I think there is probably much more than we can learn from each other. I glanced through it on the train this morning. It's pretty basis stuff.

darwinia

Onward to weird with Carl

I'll just set up a new thread under Rohrig Study - Aces so anyone can cruise in there and comment.

It being midnight in the U.K. and people whose names begin with Ya might be asleep. Or they might be at parties doing tarot readings for people and commenting on the fortitude of the punch and whether cranberry juice is the salient ingredient.

Ace Skye