astrology course

deso

Has anyone taken the astrology course offered online through Barnes & Noble's website? If so, how did you like it?

Jimilyn

Yes, I did. I got through most of it before my hectic schedule started up (off of summer holidays and back to teaching) again.

I enjoyed it quite a lot. It's a course designed basically for beginners, but a lot of the students were experienced in astrology so they had some interesting threads on the message board for the class. I think that kept everyone challenged. But it's basic stuff, no learning to read an ephemeris...like a student in my class wanted to learn. It was just right for my level of experience. LOL!! :D

Of course, Susan Miller was nice about answering questions for the more expeienced as well as the novice.

Jimilyn

deso

Oh yipppeeeee! Thanks for replying Jimilyn. :D I feel far less reticent about signing up for the course now.

Jimilyn

You're welcome. :)

Jimilyn

Barbaras Ahajusts

I have a 2005 book by Susan Miller and saw the link to her classes through Barnes and Noble. But I couldn't find the link for her classes there. Does anyone know if she has moved them to her web site or has stopped them altogether?

Barb