Horary Readings Round 8 - Questions

Minderwiz

It's time for me to resume the horary readings. I've decided to launch a new thread as it's easer to keep track of questions.

The usual rules apply. Post your questions here and I'll answer them in an 'Answers' thread.

Your question should be on an issue that is specially important to you (though not necessarily in the great scheme of things.) The answer should be verifiable, that is born out by events. Finally the question is best time constrained. That can be in the next few weeks, next few months or the next year or possibly two. The time frame is context sensitive. That is a question about will you find a new house of apartment may be something that will take months to achieve, in the normal course of events. The same is probably true about questions relating to relationships. Six months to a year is probably a better time span, unless you already have started a relationship with someone and wish to know if it will develop over the next few weeks.

A question about finding a lost earring that you want to wear at a party in three weeks time, has a much shorter time span, as you will either find it in that time span or not.

So please post your question and over the next few days I'll begin to answer them.

pageofswords9110

Will i learn the lesson i need to learn about romance and find a healthy romantic relationship within the next 6 month's?

scorpiogirl

Hi there!
I would like to know if I will get back together with my ex W in the next six months?
Thank you.

Bonny

Hi , Will I be permanently employed within the next two months?

Thank-you!

B:)

emilygrace

Hi, will things improve between X and I over the next couple of months?

PeonyInLove

New or old love coming into my life within 6-12 months?

Thank you xx

tarotlova

Will my online business kick off in 6/12 months?
Thank you :) Not the one below my personal one ;)

Minderwiz

OK Thanks for those questions. I'll get on them in the order in which they were posted.

MissNine

Hi minderwiz!
I love your readings! I dont believe you closed the thread spill state my question. If you had closed the thread, I apologize.
May I sit and ask if i will enter a love relationship and start a full time job in the next 3 months?
Thank you!

Emma313

I'd love to sit too if the queue is not exhausted. We are thnking about moving across the country, selling this house and buying another, hopefully by Christmas 2015 though no time constraints in reality (IE nothing pushing us) We've just made the first move to get our place valued, then will be travelling around looking at areas and seeing what we like and viewing properties.will it all be successful as we want it? IE nice area nice house good price quick move

I wasn't sure what questions could be answered so I've put them all there anyway