My Zodiac serial

Persephone37

I eventually started with the earth signs and added Capricorn into the list. Two more to go and it will be finished. Hope you enjoy it. :)

Voron

Very nice work. Very evocative. You got the energy of the signs down well. Can't wait for Virgo!

One technical point is that you got some of the elemental qualities wrong on your links. They go Cardinal-Fixed-Mutable in order, and repeat. You got a few of them accidentally correct. Also, you put "mutual" instead of "mutable". Not a big deal, but I thought I'd point that out to you. Hope this helps.

The correct attributions:

Aries: Cardinal Fire (you got that right)
Taurus: Fixed Earth
Gemini: Mutable Air
Cancer: Cardinal Water (also was correct)
Leo: Fixed Fire (correct)
Virgo: Mutable Earth
Libra: Cardinal Air
Scorpio: Fixed Water (correct)
Sagittarius: Mutable Fire (correct)
Capricorn: Cardinal Earth
Aquarius: Fixed Air
Pisces: Mutable Water (correct)

Persephone37

Voron said:
Very nice work. Very evocative. You got the energy of the signs down well. Can't wait for Virgo!

The correct attributions:

Aries: Cardinal Fire (you got that right)
Taurus: Fixed Earth
Gemini: Mutable Air
Cancer: Cardinal Water (also was correct)
Leo: Fixed Fire (correct)
Virgo: Mutable Earth
Libra: Cardinal Air
Scorpio: Fixed Water (correct)
Sagittarius: Mutable Fire (correct)
Capricorn: Cardinal Earth
Aquarius: Fixed Air
Pisces: Mutable Water (correct)

A true virgo you are. ROFL!!! But thank you for the correction. Well, you see I am pretty new in Astrology and still struggeling with even the basic stuff. But your correction is a hell of a help, indeed. I was really getting confused it seems, not sure why because at least the qualities of the signs should have helped me to figure out. I was yesterday fiddling with Taurus and thought - how can that be a cardinal Earth sign, its such of fixed. LOL Well, here we go! Well, of course I know my water and fire signs, I am completely made by that so I should know. I am not very related to Air, though and with Earth I am always struggling, since I have just one earth in my chart. LOL Okay, I will fix that mess. ;) Thanks! I am still fighting with Taurus, but almost got it right so Virgo will be the next one I have to do. :D

Blessing
Petra

Persephone37

Taurus is up, next will be Virgo, than its completed.

Persephone37

Completed!

The serial is completed now. I hope you enjoy it. :D