GREGORY needs a deck ID !

gregory

I know I know this deck, but I CANNOT for the life of me - and I am away from my collection. What Hermit is this ? (Actually here are four cards from the deck...)

Seen on ebay together with a Barbara Moore book in Russian !

Anyone ?

Attachments

• hermit.jpg
    hermit.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 282
  • more cards.jpg
    more cards.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 229

rwcarter

Obviously Russian. :p I think I have it, but don't know if I'll be able to find it in my spreadsheet without seeing the box. Hold on....

gregory

I thought it might be a Russion LoS knockof....

rwcarter

If it's one that I have, it's either Tarot of the Ancient Scroll or Tapo Serta Loginov. One of those two has a red box and red borders around the cards.

ETA: Not Tarot of the Ancient Scroll, so if I have it, it must be the Tapo Serta Loginov.

rwcarter

Yes the Loginov per this ended ebay auction. Have his first name spelled wrong, which is why I couldn't originally find it.

You're welcome. :D

Rodney

gregory

OK - so they seem to have modified slightly (see corners) but still... In that case I might "have to " buy it.... :)

Thanks heaps !

nisaba

OK - so they seem to have modified slightly (see corners) but still... In that case I might "have to " buy it.... :)

Thanks heaps !

Hey, *you* buying decks? Colour me astonished.

blue_fusion

I am more astonished that she needed a deck ID })

Me too. I was actually vacillating on whether or not to report the thread as something like a very early April Fool's thing. That or a herald to the end of times.

Just kidding Greggers. ;-)

gregory

I am away from the Collection !!!!! It has addled my brain rather...