Favorite Companion book?

coyoteblack

Hello All

I tried doing a search on this and either had no matches or 1,000. Any way I love a good companion book that you can use for many decks.

So far my 3 favorites are

DruidCraft
Fey
Quest

moderndayruth

Karen's Tarot of Prague book. It's amazingly well written and it has brought me many new insights that i have in mind when reading with other decks. I am trying to understand the book i got with Witches Tarot, i just began reading it and i am not yet sure about it, is it applicable to other decks.
From oracles, definitely the book that goes with the Kabbalah Deck, it's universal and in my opinion simply a masterpiece for a begginer/intermediate student (aka me) ;)

bleuivy

The Fey has an amazing book.

Another deck whose book is fantabulous is the Wheel of Change. Not a lot of people use this deck as far as I can tell, but it's wonderful. And the book is great too, clocking in at over 400 pages. Its one of the few books I can think of that gives as much attention to each minor card as the majors.

coeur

I really enjoyed the Victorian Romantic companion book. I feel like it is surprisingly well-rounded for a "pop deck," and it offers a lot of insight.

6 Haunted Days

Hmmmm. Tarot of Prague and Victorian Romantic is among the best companion books. My favourite is the one for Fairytale Tarot.

As far as those smaller USG smaller companion books, I have to say the one for Sacred Rose is excellent! Gives so much in-depth and well-rounded information and insights. Very unusual and stimulating.

6 Haunted Days

coeur said:
I really enjoyed the Victorian Romantic companion book. I feel like it is surprisingly well-rounded for a "pop deck," and it offers a lot of insight.

Just saw that. I am curious, why do you classify the VR as "pop"?

Milfoil

Golden tarot book is lovely
Ironwing is truly inspiring and informative

AJ

This isn't a book that came with a specific deck, but I often refer to
Spiritual Tarot, seventy-eight paths to personal development.
By Signe Echols, Robert Mueller, and Sandra Thomson.

I've read all the companion books that came in deck kits and learn something from each.

6 Haunted Days

AJ said:
This isn't a book that came with a specific deck, but I often refer to
Spiritual Tarot, seventy-eight paths to personal development.
By Signe Echols, Robert Mueller, and Sandra Thomson.

Ah yes, I very much want that book! It looks very fascinating.