Need someone else's opinion on this, before i message the lying, cheating dog.

Sharla

Ended up calling x yesterday, i made the first move. This is following on from the chart i did yesterday which i will also update after this.

I called him as i wanted to give him a chance to tell me the truth, as the previous night i wasn't answering his calls and i was just letting my anger out through the txts going back and forth. So i thought maybe i didn't give him chance to tell me who she really was.

Ive cast a chart to ask if he is going to see K again, as he told me when i called him yesterday that he's blocked her, and he left me on call so i could hear and left her a voice mail (presumably) to tell her he doesn't want to see her again and to move on and he'll move on. I have this niggly feeling he didn't really voicemail her though and was using a voicemail sound effect.

Here's the chart: https://postimg.org/image/qsxerf6o3/

Im mars, if im using 7th house for him then he's venus (im doubting i should even be using 7th house for him now though, after all this), im using 5th house for her which is sun....i actually thought it was jupiter at first glance, which is why i thought i seen something i didn't want to see in the chart, as venus and jupiter are both in mutual reception with an applying sextile of a tight 4 degrees.

Okay she's sun.......so she's in libra and the 11th house, as she's in the 11th house then i'm not seeing her as anyone really important in his life, just someone he's met online who he has seen a few times, once while he's been seeing me. (so he says).

The suns at a critical degree of 29 degrees, don't 29 degrees signify endings.....i'm sure they do ?

HA HA omg i love these charts....i've just realized whats happened. Anyway this morning i read a reply to yesterday's chart i did, from someone. Which then got me thinking that he may not be telling me the truth about not seeing her anymore, hence doing this other chart.

This other chart was at 0 degrees, which means there's a lot of room for things to change so the chart is not really fit to judge going on a prediction. I also read somewhere that it can mean......"example of 0 degrees = not root question involved moving. A querent asked, "Should I move to Los Angeles?" chart was 0 degrees rising. "Is this the root question?" I asked, "Oh, should we even move from Denver?" Chart of this question said no, stay in Denver."

So i thought okay i've not asked the "root question" of what it is i'm really wanting to know, so i changed it to this question i've asked now, which in turn gave me a much better asc degree.

This is the previous chart : https://postimg.org/image/61m3487fp/

In this chart she was jupiter, him being venus again and there was mutual reception between them by rulership which i'm not sure if this just means they were seeing each other for there own benefits and there were no feelings involved.

Going back to the original chart, of if he is going to see her again. Her being (sun) is just about to move from Libra into scorpio, she's at present in her signs fall, so she is not happy about things to do with him and id say she is not wanted now.....especially as she is at the end of this sign, knowing now that its the end.

He's receiving her in his triplicity, and when she moves into scorpio she will be receiving him by detriment....but when she was in libra she was receiving him by rulership. Also when she moves into scorpio she has no dignity in that house so is peregrine.....so is basically a wandering mess......so the water of the scorpio is going to put out her light of the sun ....water and fire, what a combination :laugh:

He just happens to be in my triplicity and im once again peregrine in his, but im sure i have accidental dignity here being in the 1st house.

So to me it looks like he was using her, it wasn't nothing serious and he didn't have any sorts of feelings for her, he's now told her he doesn't want to see her again and his interest is more in me.

If ive interpreted it correctly, then he was telling me the truth yesterday as this is all things he said to me......and at present after doing this chart i feel a little better about things.

Anyone reading this, please give me your thoughts on if i'm on the right track here, and am not just seing maybe what i want to see.

CosmicBeing

Here's the chart: https://postimg.org/image/qsxerf6o3/

Im mars, if im using 7th house for him then he's venus (im doubting i should even be using 7th house for him now though, after all this), im using 5th house for her which is sun....i actually thought it was jupiter at first glance, which is why i thought i seen something i didn't want to see in the chart, as venus and jupiter are both in mutual reception with an applying sextile of a tight 4 degrees.

Okay she's sun.......so she's in libra and the 11th house, as she's in the 11th house then i'm not seeing her as anyone really important in his life, just someone he's met online who he has seen a few times, once while he's been seeing me. (so he says).

The suns at a critical degree of 29 degrees, don't 29 degrees signify endings.....i'm sure they do ?

HA HA omg i love these charts....i've just realized whats happened. Anyway this morning i read a reply to yesterday's chart i did, from someone. Which then got me thinking that he may not be telling me the truth about not seeing her anymore, hence doing this other chart.

This other chart was at 0 degrees, which means there's a lot of room for things to change so the chart is not really fit to judge going on a prediction. I also read somewhere that it can mean......"example of 0 degrees = not root question involved moving. A querent asked, "Should I move to Los Angeles?" chart was 0 degrees rising. "Is this the root question?" I asked, "Oh, should we even move from Denver?" Chart of this question said no, stay in Denver."

So i thought okay i've not asked the "root question" of what it is i'm really wanting to know, so i changed it to this question i've asked now, which in turn gave me a much better asc degree.

The question on the chart you posted was...will ash (sp?) see K again?
I would think that would make Ash first house and K 7th house...because you are not a topic of this question.

Ash is Mars (Mars aren't marriage material)
K is Venus

Mars & venus no aspect

Venus is in 1st house

Yes they will see each other again.

Venus is not in detriment at all.

Mars is in 3rd house...so it could mean he's communicating with her.
Pluto is conjunct with Mars...
Pluto can mean all these things if you are wanting to use it for extra meaning.
Death, sex. An inexorable force. The "masses." Purification. Other people's money, debts. Cutting and penetration. Perspective and transformation. A strong force. Reproduction.

3rd house lord (communication) is conjunct with Venus (k this female)
Mars sits in 3rd house.
Yes they are definitely communication.

You never use 5th house for the mistress...5th house just shows what him and the mistress does together.

Sharla

The question on the chart you posted was...will ash (sp?) see K again?
I would think that would make Ash first house and K 7th house...because you are not a topic of this question.
Why would K be 7th house, its nothing serious that's been going on between them. When i 1st met this guy and Minderwiz cast me my first horary chart to answer a question about him, he used him as the 5th as we wasn't properly together.

Okay so he's 1st.....i did think that the questioner got 1st asc. I doubt Mars will be marrying venus anyway as Mars is already married.
Ash is Mars (Mars aren't marriage material)
K is Venus

Mars & venus no aspect

Venus is in 1st house

Yes they will see each other again.

Venus is not in detriment at all.

Mars is in 3rd house...so it could mean he's communicating with her.
Pluto is conjunct with Mars...
Pluto can mean all these things if you are wanting to use it for extra meaning.
Death, sex. An inexorable force. The "masses." Purification. Other people's money, debts. Cutting and penetration. Perspective and transformation. A strong force. Reproduction.

3rd house lord (communication) is conjunct with Venus (k this female)
Mars sits in 3rd house.
Yes they are definitely communication.

You never use 5th house for the mistress...5th house just shows what him and the mistress does together.

So i've got the significators wrong .....and he does still want to see her, and he's a lying piece of whatever .....GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand how guys can tell you they love you and want you .....when they want someone else, whats wrong with them.

think

I have no idea how to interpret any of the charts but I have been following your threads (very educational, but still, I have nothing to add because I'm learning FROM these).

Anyway, I just want to say I'm sorry he did that and I hope he's not still seeing her, or somehow you can make him realise he needs to lose her to keep you.

Sharla

I have no idea how to interpret any of the charts but I have been following your threads (very educational, but still, I have nothing to add because I'm learning FROM these).

Anyway, I just want to say I'm sorry he did that and I hope he's not still seeing her, or somehow you can make him realise he needs to lose her to keep you.

Maybe you shouldn't be following my threads think, as i seem to be getting them sooooo wrong, i though this recent one looked good until cosmicbeing replied, so now im sat here in tears as it seems like he's maybe meeting her today even.

think

Maybe you shouldn't be following my threads think, as i seem to be getting them sooooo wrong, i though this recent one looked good until cosmicbeing replied, so now im sat here in tears as it seems like he's maybe meeting her today even.
Aww, lovely, I'm sorry. :(

scorpiogirl

You are such a good card reader.
What do your cards say?

Sharla

You are such a good card reader.
What do your cards say?

My minds not in a good state to do cards.....even though ive been doing them all morning, im just getting conflicting msgs.

Sharla

There's no way this other girl K can be associated with the 7th house, its just been a random thing or whatever you want to call it. And i do believe him as he spends most of his free time with me, we was even supposed to have been going away together next week until his course he was on messed up, so had to cancel that. If she was anything more than a 5th house bit of a side random thing, then i'm sure he would have rather have took her away and not me and my son....it would have saved him money on hotel, and also they would have been able to go out in evening etc.

So i'm definitely seeing her as the sun here and he is mars, also with sun being placed in the 12th house of secrets makes sense too, and they are receiving each other by detriment and face.

There's no applying aspects between them to suggest him seeing her again.

CosmicBeing

Read it in the method you wish to read it.

But, I am doing the chart reading by John Frawley's methods.

Best of wishes.