Modern SpellCaster’s - Ace Of Cups.

Tanga

TWO FLOWERS bending towards each other…the left in it’s blue prime, the right…is it a fading white or dried? So - preserved in it’s prime?
This makes me think of dried herbs - and healing.
And dried roses. The capturing of a loving moment in time.

THE FISH all seem alarmed here. The tiny one that’s bouncing out of the cup presumably due to the overflowing of water/emotion.
The ones in the water below seem alarmed by the presence the cup and the water splashing out. churning up their environment.

In the patterning of the WATER POURING from the cup I see a shape that suggests a rising flying creature. The rise of the subconscious mind.
Will it overflow into the conscious realm revealing all?

A card to foster peace-magick

Hyaeth

To me the contrast of the bright and faded flowers seems to emphasize a vibrant but ultimately temporary life force, and the idea of embracing that source of vitality while it lasts. I hadn't made the connection to dried plants as a source of healing and preservation, I like that interpretation!

I agree that the fish in the stream seem alarmed - they're swept up in the current pouring from the cup, moving forward whether or not they were prepared. It reminds me of when I kept pet fish - whenever I cleaned the aquarium and poured in new water, they would be stirred around and distressed for a moment, but adding that fresh, clean water was what kept them healthy and happy.

The fish jumping from the cup seems to be ready to break free of its confines. It's commonly thought that goldfish will only grow to fit the size of their container, but keeping fish in bowls and too-small tanks has a seriously detrimental effect on their health, stunting their life span as well as their physical size. The orange fish is jumping free of those limitations, ready to enter the larger stream and the possibility of a fresh start with room to grow.

Tanga

To me the contrast of the bright and faded flowers seems to emphasize a vibrant but ultimately temporary life force, and the idea of embracing that source of vitality while it lasts.

It's commonly thought that goldfish will only grow to fit the size of their container, but keeping fish in bowls and too-small tanks has a seriously detrimental effect on their health, stunting their life span as well as their physical size. The orange fish is jumping free of those limitations, ready to enter the larger stream and the possibility of a fresh start with room to grow.

Ah yes - I like that - embrace vitality while it lasts. :)

Goldfish size: yes they do.
And hopefully it's going to grow into a big guy like all those others at the bottom.
Thank you.