Any shop selling tarots and any tarot books in the Philippines

kwesifriends

I need any idea i think ordering in the other place is very expensive especially when I receive my package I always pay thousands just to receive it!

blue_fusion

Powerbooks has some selections from different publishers. Fully Booked usually stocks Lo Scarabeo titles (though sadly, not all), and some other publishers - they have the most variety i think. National Bookstore used to have the Osho-Zen and some other titles, but i think they've transferred most of their tarot selections to powerbooks - though in some branches, they still have some Fournier decks. there's this small voodoo-themed resto in Katipunan called Gayuma which used to sell some harder-to-find titles here such as the Phantasmagoric. I don't know if they still have the decks there, though, as it's been a while since i last went there. And i've seen a couple of used decks pop up every now and then on Ebay Philippines. hope that helped.

kwesifriends

O I see sorry I'm not living in Luzon thats bad yay maybe I'll buy more books when I'm come back there I'm too excited and I want to try e-bay philippines!

Dragon Rider

I got my Celtic Dragon set (brand new) and many of my Tarot books from Ebay Ph when I was a student. Now, I order from Ebay US and UK.

I'm now studying/working in NY, so quality books and decks are quicker to come by... we have the Barnes & Noble flagship store here in downtown Manhattan! :)

kwesifriends

O I see your buying on Ebay by the way is it safety to buy on e-bay? I wish you can answer.

That's great have fun in NY!

Dragon Rider

I've been active in Ebay since 2005 (first in Ebay.ph, then international Ebay sites which use PayPal), and all transactions went smoothly except for one. Ironically, that trouble ocurred in Ebay.ph. The item wasn't tarot-related though.

Back in Manila, I used to get tarot books and decks from National Bookstore, Fully Booked and Powerbooks. But I agree with blue_fusion, the choices there are very, very limited. When I went to the States, one of the first things I did was go tarot-shopping. :)

kwesifriends

O I see maybe its better to buy in stores but still I'm buying in amazon a great place to buy online but too expensive wahahaha. So have fun in states anmd always have a tarot shopping wahahah!

Dragon Rider

I buy from Amazon too, by the way (credit card)... although I agree that if you were to have the items shipped back home to our country, it would almost double the price. Not to mention the customs charges at the post office... grrrr.

kwesifriends

That's true I just only buy a 25 dollars items and it doubles the price Yay! but it's ok and they care your package very well so I trust amazon very much!