Saturn leaves Virgo in July - hmmm!

Blueangel

Hi Minderwiz,

So how should Virgos feel the difference once Saturn has left, meaning which aspect of their life should improve or change as a result of Saturn leaving.

Thank you,

Blueangel

Minderwiz

Well if you've been following my other posts, you'll know I don't go in for Leo's sun sign heresy LOL.

Transits in themselves are not particularly important, they take on importance by relating to some event, such as birth (transits to the natal chart) the return of the Sun to it's natal position (Solar Return), or marriage, or employment but in all cases you have to consider any aspects to ALL planets (including the outers if you go in for modern Astrology). Most people may know their sun signs but you really need to know the position of the others to answer the question - especially the Ascendant ruler and Lord or Lady of the Geniture (most dignified planet). For example many people with Sun in Virgo will have Mercury in Libra and Venus in Libra. So Saturn may be moving away from their natal Sun but towards natal Mercury and/or natal Venus.

So it will depend on whether and what aspects transiting Saturn will make to any natal (or other chart) planets. The only general point is that Saturn is now much less malefic.

Lula Jing

Minderwiz said:
So it will depend on whether and what aspects transiting Saturn will make to any natal (or other chart) planets.
That does make a lot of sense - i.e. the bigger picture! I just can't help noticing (from a personal pov) that I feel that I am shaking off a load of pressure and responsibility and am currently seeking out a new future. This may or may not have anything to do with astrology but I'm definately experiencing change, that's for sure. And yesterday I was able to work through and organise twelve months worth of paperwork. Something which I had simply been avoiding for all of that time. I can now see the 'wood for the trees' so to speak.

This has prompted me to get a transit forecast. I'm so interested to find out what influences lie ahead; now that I'm on a new path!

Thanks folks - there's no point trying to scratch the surface here and I would agree (on the back of my very limited knowledge) that it's not all about the Sun sign. Saying that, I do always feel as if I come into my own self more around September time and am looking forward to settling into my new home during Aug/Sept. :)