Merc Rx directly on Natal Sun

franniee

Hi Guys,

Merc went Rx at 19 degrees 01 and my natal sun is 19 degrees 02 in Virgo in my 5th house. I was wondering what the ramifications were. In googling I came across this from Cafe Astrology:

Mercury Conjunct Sun (Retrograde)
Mercury's reversal directly on your Sun is a road sign for coming reevaluation of your fundamental energies, the way you project yourself from the inside out. Perhaps it is time to again put to words and rephrase just what it is that you're all about, and fine-tune your inner beacon's lens so that your light shines more clearly on the world. The message is: Don't take yourself for granted and don't let precious resources sit idly by when you can put all your balls in play. Don't just deal from a full deck, but from a full and knowing heart, without reservation.

I have been reevaluating who I am and how I present also who I am and who I want to be. There has been a lot of me figuring out if where I am with certain people or groups is working and I have had to clean house again..... :( is this what this is about - am I being too basic? How do I interpret it?

f

paradoxx

Mercury becomes your personal messenger, bringing that information to you, the winged flier will also be retrieving lost information and resolving loose information issues in the weeks following the retrograde. Know anyone with a Mercury retro? They may have the answers that no one else does right now, it wouldn't have to be everyday either.

franniee

paradoxx said:
Mercury becomes your personal messenger, bringing that information to you, the winged flier will also be retrieving lost information and resolving loose information issues in the weeks following the retrograde. Know anyone with a Mercury retro? They may have the answers that no one else does right now, it wouldn't have to be everyday either.

Thanks Paradoxx!

What do you mean do I know anyone with a Merc Rx? Do you mean born under a Merc Rx? Ah...... I just found one.... a friend of mine! She was born with Merc Rx 9 deg and it conjoins her sun 7 deg and Saturn 8 deg all in Cancer in her 7th house. hmmmmmm

Sagefire

I have one!!! Goodie...jury's still out on my prize. ;) I only understand astrology casually and with occasional personal insights. I was born August 4th, 1985 (a pretty brutal retrograde, now that I've looked up some news from around that time...) with Merc. having been retrograde since July 28th. It's in Leo, 22 degrees, 43 minutes.

The only thing I can say about having a retrograde is that I have a hard time taking my internal dialogue and extrapolating appropriate external dialogue so that people will understand me. Even worse in txt when you can't hear my tone, etc. I am often misunderstood and I think people probably think my word choice can be odd sometimes. I do love to write, and often feel I can express myself more easily when I don't actually have to speak. I get the feeling as well, that I understand electronic devices better than normal people...and vise versa.

Not sure if this means anything to anyone, just thought I'd share. :heart: