Mercury, retrogradeness (schedules, automobiles, recreation)

Sagefire

Yaay! Thanks for your sharing FaireMaiden, definitely interesting to hear about others who have this in common with me. "Try, try again." I like that, very simple way to describe the feeling. My merc. rx happens to be in my 9th house... :bugeyed: That seems waay to philosophical for me at this time of night. Incidentally, this is also where my sun is... Guess I know why I've always felt like I had something important to say to the world, hrrm, if only I knew what that something was.

On a queer Rx note, woke up this morning and went to turn the tv on, only to find the remote wasn't working. You know when you press the button about ten times even though nothing is happening? Batteries were laying plain as day on the coffee table next to it. Lately the remotes have been eating batteries like there's no tomorrow. Used other remote, and it worked fine...but for how long!? :p Yes, Sir Hermes is in fine form.

AmethystEyes

Goes direct today! :party:

FaireMaiden

DevilishAngel said:
Goes direct today! :party:
Aye... but still in its 'Storm' (slow) period. Mercury will be back up to speed on the 17th.

AmethystEyes

FaireMaiden said:
Aye... but still in its 'Storm' (slow) period. Mercury will be back up to speed on the 17th.
Yeah, figured that :( But it's getting there!

214red

even today things are better, i have been emailing/calling/texting about places to live, and for the past couple of weeks nothing really, today its been off the hook, they all start the convo with "sorry i dont know how i missed your call/email/text got lost"

even got THE call i was waiting on today...lol

AmethystEyes

Got 4 calls in less than 10 mins! First 3 were literally in a row, two over lapped! :laugh:

214red

i even found a new place to live after i had given up....lol

Glass Owl

The past month has been crazy. 2 broken stereos, a computer, backpack, the central air conditioning, and the car's a/c too. When the guy came out to look at our home a/c, he said it's toast and he actually blamed it on Mercury Retrograde! All of the us in the house have been very sick too, with multiple conditions. I still am feeling terrible, the worse I've felt in many years. My kid is acting out in school... It feels like it just isn't going to end.

I wish I knew what to do to make things a bit easier. Any ideas? I feel so sluggish and stressed. I think I am walking on eggshells now, worrying about what other problems Mercury Retrograde is going to bring.

Maxamillion

Started feeling the effects early and will be feeling the effects for awhile. Can't wait for 2010 to be over.