New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

Papa Tango

Oh, by Jove! The implications! ��������������

Try the cats' truth serum: catnip!

Great thought, but it is not going to happen based upon observation of the effects of what occured when several of them got into some fresh that had been grown in the garden and brought in for drying. It was almost Kafkaesque in its absurdity--and somewhat disturbing.

For that reason (and a similar cat weed party some years before), the Papa Tango Land authorities--the FDA (Feline Drug Authority) has moved this destructive weed to Schedule I. If I can't have mine, they can't have theirs... Further, the in-house DEA (Dog Enforcement Administration) is keeping a close eye on them for any sort of trafficking.

There is a rumor given by a furry informant that some of them are planning to abscond to Colorado--or Massachusetts depending upon the results of the referendum next week... :shhh:

rachelcat

Cats: So self-indulgent!

I have a broken deck of Tarot of the Silicon Dawn. Let me know if you need a minor card from this deck. (I have most of the minors, and am missing most of the majors and courts.)

Just pm me your address, and I'll slip it in the mail to you!

FLizarraga

Great thought, but it is not going to happen based upon observation of the effects of what occured when several of them got into some fresh that had been grown in the garden and brought in for drying. It was almost Kafkaesque in its absurdity--and somewhat disturbing.

For that reason (and a similar cat weed party some years before), the Papa Tango Land authorities--the FDA (Feline Drug Authority) has moved this destructive weed to Schedule I. If I can't have mine, they can't have theirs... Further, the in-house DEA (Dog Enforcement Administration) is keeping a close eye on them for any sort of trafficking.

There is a rumor given by a furry informant that some of them are planning to abscond to Colorado--or Massachusetts depending upon the results of the referendum next week... :shhh:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Papa Tango

Complete once more!

A heartfelt thank you goes out to RichardG, who solved my missing card problem!

Well, kind of solved. Now I have to figure out how that happened and perhaps more importantly--make sure it does not happen again! :cool:

mercuryempress

Hi does anyone have a golden rider chariot

Thank you

IHeartRescues

You may have solved this already but..

Hi, Everyone,

I just got my copy of Tarot Mucha in the mail. I sat down to go through the deck and found it's missing the 10 of Swords.

If anyone has an additional copy of the card and wants to part with it, let me know.

Thanks!

Hey TarotDreamer :) I have read that Lo Scarabeo will send missing cards if you bought the deck new.

ensozero

Hi, everyone! I'm looking for a replacement 7 of Wands for my Tarot of the Holy Light 1st edition.

missy

Oracle of the Dreamtime -- Missing #30 Magpies

Hi everyone! For Christmas I treated myself to Oracle of the Dreamtime.

It has two #25 Butterfly cards (if anyone needs a spare) and is missing the #30 Magpies card.

So I am looking for the #30 Magpies card if anyone can assist. Thank you! :)

Vixxia

Medieval Cat Tarot - Queen of Wands

I'm seeking a Queen of Wands from the Medieval Cat Tarot (US Games 2004 printing).

Mine has been missing since mid-2008, when I got given the deck. Alas for myself and the QoW, I opened the deck while staying at a friend's house, left them to air overnight on the ironing board and found them all over the place the next morning, as my friend's flatmate had moved it out of their way and not seemed to care if the cards fell off. We searched the living room from top to bottom (including partially dismantling the sofa) and found no sign of the missing card.
I bought another copy of the deck to use about a year or so later after everyone had moved out, as the subsituted spare card just wasn't making the deck work for me, but I'd love to be able to make my gift deck complete again so I can use it and so I can give my bought deck to one of my closest friends.

Does anybody therefore have an as-new Queen they could send me please? Perfectly happy to pay postage costs.

Many thanks. :)

Carojulie

Golden tarot - Kat Black

Hello all,

Last year I discovered with horror that my Golden tarot by Kat Black missed its Death card. I searched high and low for it but it has not surfaced.
I did not know at the time that such a thread like this one existed, and that I had a chance to find the missing card through a community like AT ; so I considered my copy of this deck irremediably flawed.

As I like this deck a lot, I use it card by card but no longer for readings. Example : I will take with me in my wallet, or place on my wall or on my desk, one card at a time that I like the energy of ; and I change that card depending on my mood or needs. I also gave the nine of pentacles as a gift to a friend whom I know would appreciate the energy of the nine of pents ; and I will keep on doing that sort of things.

Anyway, I just found this thread here, and I think that maybe my diminished Golden tarot deck can find a new use. I would love it if my copy helped another copy be whole again, somewhere in the world.

So, if you have this deck and you miss a card, tell me ! There are chances that I still have the card you are looking for, and I will be happy to help !

I searched the thread for Golden Kat Black keywords but did not find any, but maybe in the future someone will see my post.