New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

violet fae

I sent him out to you today and replied to your PM. Let's hope he gets there soon and intact. Please let me know.

sorry it took so long to reply. I've been ensconced in an externship until last week that took up every spare moment that wasn't spent sleeping. He in fact DID make it to me! thank you so much!

didactic

Hello,

I'm looking for a Thomson-Leng Queen of Rods (and potentially a box).

Many thanks!

BlueLotus

Recently I bought the Thelema tarot and the Mary-El tarot off book depository. Both arrived damaged (some creased cards, off-centered printing), but BD had great service and sent me both decks again. The damaged decks did contain some cards that were OK, so if anyone needs a card from any of these 2 decks let me know, I'll check if the one you need is in good condition in my spare deck :)

My new Thelema deck has 2 10 of Swords cards, and the Page of Swords is missing. So if you can spare the PoS, please let me know or pm me.

didactic

Still searching for the Queen of Rods to complete my Thomson-Leng deck. See image for the void =(

Attachments

• leng.jpg
    leng.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 160

stellar4

Does anyone have a Ceccoli Tarot LWB that they don't need/want? Very happy to pay postage for it!

hverde

Osho Zen - Six of Cups

I am looking for the Six of Cups (The Dream) to make my Osho Zen deck whole. Any leads on where to find one are appreciated.

PathWalker

I am looking for the Six of Cups (The Dream) to make my Osho Zen deck whole. Any leads on where to find one are appreciated.

I could help with that unless you can find a USA based source? I'm in UK. Also not sure if there are two different card sizes, as I know there's more than one package for the deck - I have it in a small box.
Anyway, let me know if I can help.

PW

TinySpark

I am missing The Sun card from my DruidCraft, anybody have spare they could part with?

thanks so much! TinySpark

still looking for the sun card from the druidcraft if anyone has one to spare :)

velvetina

I'd love to find a 3 of Discs from a large Thoth deck BUT it would have to be one from an older printing, with the seemingly thicker card stock.

This particular deck is the one with the 3 Magus/Magicians, copyright 1986.
I tried replacing it with a 3 of Discs from a recent print, but the card stock is much flimsier and so it sticks out like a sore thumb!

didactic

Hello,

I'm looking for an accurate colour tones Albano-Waite The Lovers card.

The incomplete deck came from a very used lot that I bought recently and I assumed what was on the way was a new colour deluxe, alas it is a very beautifully aged accurate =) it would be wonderful to complete it.

I'm also still searching for a Thomson-Leng Queen of Rods.

Best wishes all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk