Everyday Witch Tarot delayed until Feb 2017

peaceablepaths

I've had it for a little while and did a youtube video review. I'd be happy to post the link if it's permitted. :)

Padma

I've had it for a little while and did a youtube video review. I'd be happy to post the link if it's permitted. :)

I'd like to see it! Youtube vids have been offered in the past for new decks, I don't think it is nay-say-ed here ;)

Disa

Oh, this is truly a delightful deck! And, I happen to have an Amazon gift card.....I will probably order it myself.

And, here I swore to myself NO MORE DECKS! :laugh: oh well!

Yeah, I swore the same thing, but now I have this on the way as well as 2 Lenormands from Russia which I still don't know how to read :) No more after this, eh?

celticnoodle

I see Alta has already said it is permittable. HURRAY! I would love to see your youtube video of using this deck. thank you!

Yeah, I swore the same thing, but now I have this on the way as well as 2 Lenormands from Russia which I still don't know how to read :) No more after this, eh?

Yes, and I also recently bought BodhiSeeds oracle deck, and am waiting to purchase Anna K's new Lenormand that should be out soon too. :D oh well....I'm worth it! ;)

Padma

I went to the website of the artist of the deck, and saw she had other products, as well. I *love* the Strength card image, and she has pillows with the image on it - I am SO buying one! :D

So much for my New Year's resolution not to spend :p

celticnoodle

:D welcome to the club of "no more buying of tarot/divination items/I have enough"- then, Padma!

:laugh:

actually, for me, where this deck is concerned--YOU'RE to blame for me buying it! ;) I didn't know it existed till I read your post in the "what's the postman bringing..." :laugh:

But, the hubby never complains when I spend money, anyway, so no worries. Plus, for this deck, I happen to have an amazon gfit card to use for it. :thumbsup: its a GIFT. :D

Linfang

I would be really curious to learn what you love about this deck. So far, the pictures I've seen online did not really click with me. Too many striped pants, a bit silly. But it happened so often that I could not discover something in a deck when I saw the promo pictures, but when I was holding it in my hands... I fell in love.

So, please tell me what makes you connect to this one :)

Padma

I like the "Charmed" aspect of it; it is a little bit retro. I like the people depicted in the cards - their faces, their expressions. I like all the colour, and the sense of movement in the images. I like the Tower card :D I find the takes on the Majors to be fresh. I like the artist's work.

It's not a serious deck, it doesn't take itself seriously, and I like that about it, too. :) But then, I have very eclectic tastes.

Michellehihi

one has to love cats however, there are tons of cats in this deck!