Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Gilded Tarot - non-round Pentacles

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Gilded Tarot

Citizen

ana luisa 

I dont remember where I read that the sun stood for the self, the heart. So, please, correct me if Im wrong. However, I think that the absence of the sun in the center of the Knight of Pentacles and the Five of Pentacles is very significant. When I was looking at the Knights together, they looked very, very different. From the color of the bakground to their posture, they portray different approaches to life and challenges. As opposed to the Knight of Wands, who faces the reader , shows his wand as if saying, "I know Im strong and have the power within myself to face life", the Knight of Pentacles is looking around, as if searching for nature as the source of his strength. He doesnt look like hes ready to fight yet but rather as if he is gathering answers from the background . So, his SUN is not only in himself but it belongs to the outer world. Also, as the Five of Pentacles shows a situation of utmost distress, I makes sense that the self is "faded" because hardship does make you feel like youve lost ground, you dont fel like yourself any more.
Top   #31

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.