Attachments

• SAM_5992 - Copie.jpg
    SAM_5992 - Copie.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 183

delizt

another beauty, next on my list :)) thank you

tedglart

Heri and Burdel

The Heri and Burdel decks I ordered arrived today, and survived the journey from France to Canada in perfect condition. Yves, your packaging is as difficult to penetrate as the tarot itself! The decks are wonderful. Thank you so much for all your work.
All the best.
Tom Thornbury

starlightexp

On Friday I had none..now I have all four.It was a good birthday!

Yves Le Marseillais

The Heri and Burdel decks I ordered arrived today, and survived the journey from France to Canada in perfect condition. Yves, your packaging is as difficult to penetrate as the tarot itself! The decks are wonderful. Thank you so much for all your work.
All the best.
Tom Thornbury

Ha ha !! Thanks Tom I laughed too much ;)))

I packed more my decks as to avoid any more problems such as dammaged boxes.
Now it's ok as far I can see with all your various feedbacks.
On the road for more decks, I am planning. 2016 and one or two I am still thinking about who's is next.

Salutations from Marseille City

Yves

Bluefeet

My package came in a couple weeks ago and I'm absolutely in love with the new card stock! I was expecting a stiffer and heavier stock just like the previous editions, but to my surprise the newer decks have a buttery soft card stock with a great deal of flexibility and feels just wonderful in hands. I'm delighted with this "upgraded" card stock.

For both decks, the sizes, colors, and back designs are all faithful to the original, such accuracy is rarely seen in other tarot facsimiles currently available. Moreover, both decks are carefully hand numbered and flawlessly presented in a sturdy two-part box with elegant designs. I couldn't ask for a better quality reproduction!

BSwett

Yessssss!

I just received both the Heri and the Burdel. And now I have the full Yves collection!!! Woohoo! All of them wonderful!.
This Heri, though (!!), that survived the long and slow journey from Marseille to Costa Rica, is so gorgeous and so peculiar.
I've been around TdM's most of my life; i know this characters; they are like old friends; and even though there are differences between decks, I feel that all the faces in all the tarots are somewhat just different interpretations of the same "actors". But the Heri is something else! I was surprised at how the "people" in the cards where so unknown to me. It felt like meeting a full new cast of characters about to perform an old known play. Very interesting expressions, and each has a vibe all it's own. I'm excited to get familiar with them. Fantastic lines, lovely tones. Simple, real, super pretty. Good choice Yves!

I only glanced over at the Burdel for now. Looks amazing and it feels great..... The colors are delicious!

Super stoked!

B.

Yves Le Marseillais

Bonjour B Sweet,

Merci pour ces compliments. Thanks for this compliments.
Two months travel to reach you in Costa Rica is a looong trip for sure. You got them and it's main thing after all. Ouf !!

I would also appreciate your comments on Burdel who is a very nice deck with rich colours and lines for me.

Heri is interesting for many details and expressions even if it is less pleasant in first instance.

Salutations from Marseille City

Yves

BSwett

Heri is interesting for many details and expressions even if it is less pleasant in first instance.

Yves

I beg to differ Yves. I think this deck is captivating from the first moment on. I tell you what i immediately appreciated when I opened it. The cards are way less glossy than the Chosson and Madenie decks. I love love love this more mat finish.

And then to the characters:

Le Batelevr looks like a really smart fellow.
Le pape is under the weather!
Temperance is thinning the wine too much, yet charging full price. Hm.
Le Charioter is annoyed at his horses.
La Force is actually a man. But he rather dress lady like.
Cavallier de denier is completely hypnotised by the floating coin!
Valet Despee needs to go on a diet. Or not.
Ivstice belongs in Crowleys deck.
Limperatrise is checking out Lemperevr's southern regions.
Lestoille reminds me of a late seventies Farrah Fawcett.

Great deck!