Anna K Lenormand

celticnoodle

LOVELY!!!

A great Wild Car! Thank you, GD for keeping us posted and T.Y., Anna for sharing each card with us. I can't wait till it is ready for purchase! :)

greatdane

Happy to share the glad tidings...it's FINISHED! :)

I know Anna still has work to do, but the images are now done and I personally love the Wild Card. I don't use extra cards in Lenormand, but I have having them :).

And I am sure it will be available in other countries just like her tarot deck was. I think Tanga asked?

Ikale Sunflower

Anna K Lenormand Cards

According to her online blog , Anna K lenormand cards are complete

greatdane

Yes, Ikale Sunflower, now we just...wait

As her email to me mentioned, and I posted here, now it is getting cards ready for printers, talking with printers, having them printed, which is no quick and easy feat.

I am just hoping to have in my hands by the end of the year, but will let all know as soon as I hear here any likely date, month, they may be available.

I am so excited. It has been lovely to watch her images unfold :).

MoonGypsy

Very Happy to hear the deck has been completed, and look forward to it...
Patience, patience. All good things are worth waiting for, right?...
The older i get, the less patient i find myself, though:p...need to work on that.:laugh:

reall

oh! wonderful news! looking forward to see that book n deck set!XD :D ;))

greatdane

PASSING along a note from Anna. K

In the past weeks I was able to write a big portion of the texts that will be in the little guidebook (I've started to put them up on my website, too); but I still haven't talked to the printers yet. Somehow it feels wrong to do that until the booklet is finished, too. Not long now, though, until it is!

I also printed a smallish version of my cards on my own little printer at home in order to do trial readings with them.

First reading, my cat watched me for a while from the sidelines and then laid down partly on them and went to sleep.

I uploaded a photograph, in case people want to see - the kitty, not so much the cards; a kitty pic for good mood for those who need it! (http://annak-tarot.at/lenormand/kami-lenormand_e.html)

Lots of love,
Anna

celticnoodle

awwww! What a cute little kitty!!! :thumbsup: :)

Thankyou for sharing with us.

:heart:

greatdane

ANNA'S LATEST UPDATE

Dear Folks,

This is the first update regarding my (looong...) journey towards printing!

I haven't been idle.

I am negotiating with the printers, I want them to send me a sample print pretty soon, so I can revise the cards (color balance, contrasts etc.) depending on how different the cards look in reality to how they look on screen.

I have also finally figured out where I will be able to store the printed decks, so that hurdle is out of the way, too.

Also, I have continued writing the texts that will go in the little booklet - and my German customers will be happy to hear that I have started translating the texts into German.

Next update probably: end of May.

Warm regards,
Anna

celticnoodle

awaiting this wonderful deck and thank you, Anna!