Using LeNormand Language

anndelise

Using Oracle Language

((The following has been modified to include all oracles.))

Last night I thought of an idea and I wonder if some of you would be willing to play along for a bit. :)

Describe here a recent event, utilizing your oracle card names to represent aspects of it.

As an example (though this one is made up…and remember, I'm new to the cards so I'll likely miss some good stuff) using the lenormand cards:
The other day I was SHIPping off to ANCHOR, when I heard a siren. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw a BEAR'S SHIP with it's lights on, pulling me over. (SCYTHE slicing into CLOVER?? ) The BEAR checked my LETTERs and then gave me a LETTER of his own. The BEAR warned (which cards would fit??) me that if I wasn't more careful (card??) that I'd wind up in the TOWER.
By the time I got to ANCHOR, the big BEAR there WHIPped me a bit. I was a bit worried that my ANCHOR would be COFFINed.
There's an awful lot of BEARS in my life. :(

Ok ok, so that was a simple one and made up to give you an idea of what I'm looking for.
A real thing for me, based on what little I know, would be something like:
In SUN, at HOME, I open my BOOK and BOOK for an hour or so. Then I walk my CHILD (lol, I almost called her a snake…I don't actually know yet which one is "daughter") to her SHIP and wait until she sails off to her TOWER+BOOK+ANCHOR. Then I go back HOME and BOOK the rest of the day.

Ok ok, so I lead a boring life :p hence the story above, lol.

Bonus:
For those who are interested in doing so, after you tell your event, what kind of layout/order would you place the cards in so that if someone (you) were doing a reading, this event would be what the cards would 'foretell'. (I won't even do this last part as I'm still just working on card meanings.)

jrr01

Intresting ;-)