Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Deviant Moon - Queen of Swords

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Deviant Moon

Resident

JohnyCake 
Resident
Deviant Moon - Queen of Swords

Hey Aclectic!

I was looking through the forum to see if I could find any interpretations on the queen of swords in This deck but didn't find any.

I think that the depiction and description are quite different than usual interpretations and I'd just like to hear other perspectives!

Thanks
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
believer in magic

Sulis 
believer in magic

Hi JohnyCake,

Since this is the study group forum and there is no thread about this card already, could you please give us a description of the card's symbolism and say what you think it means.
It would also help if you'd explain why you think the meaning of the card is different to more traditional depictions of it.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Citizen

blackmoonbee 
Citizen

I agree with Johnny Cakes I have the DM book and there's a detailed description and explanation for the card (I can post it later). As cakes mentioned the Queen of Swords is very different than the QoS I've read in other decks... instead of representing wisdom and discernment in DM the QoS is sorrowful and burdened by her thoughts, mourning and grieving... almost to say she is AIR+WATER emotionally attached to and obsessing over her thoughts and she represents the importance of letting it go....

I think.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.