Sharla

Traditional:

7. Snake: Other Woman.
9. Younger Female.
12. Old couple. Gossip. Twins. Two....
15. Father or Mother. Parent.
34. Finances.
35. Work. Job. Career.
Interesting to see you've assigned a younger female as bouquet to represent a house, ive represented the card as a female before but never a house.
I think what im realizing from this thread and is that you can have a few meanings for each house, and ive always thought it was just the one you had to stick to for a house.
I don't do all 36 Houses at the same time - main areas looked at only really.
I don't look at all the houses in a GT just the ones of interest or if i want to get more information about a certain card
Depending where the MAN and/or WOMAN are or key cards then other Houses could come into the answer, but not every House is looked at really I reckon although good practice to know perhaps especially if some sitter does want to look at different things not just Health, Travel, Work, Finances, Affairs, Love, Children etc.
Yes this is why i want to make sure i am reading the houses correctly for this same thing.
Houses are just part of an overall reading.
And its interesting that some people don't even bother reading the houses, but for me i'd feel like i was missing something if i didn't, maybe its my Virgo tendencies lol.

Sharla

I thought your house meanings were good, Sharla :) And if they make sense for you, then go for it!
Thankyou Padma
Myself, I use more fluid meanings for the houses - I just go by what lands there, and allow my intuition to flesh it out. So they may have more than one meaning - I will allow up to 4 meanings per house. But we all have our own reading styles!

Hmmm think maybe this is what i may start doing, to have more than one meaning to each house as sometimes ive become stuck in a GT because of the houses and the certain card that is sitting in it hasn't made sense, maybe this is why because ive been using minimm keywords for each house besides a couple.