Help understanding a spread

dustib

I'm still fairly new to Lenormand and LOVE it! I own the twilight cherry and lilac deck. I am ok with reading for others but still struggle a lot with pulling for myself. So I asked how M feels about me and got coffin, bouquet, moon, scythe and house. I have a hard time being neutral when it comes to myself so if you could all help, it would be appreciated! What do you think the cards are telling me on how he feels?

Lee

Hi dustib, welcome to Aeclectic!

You'll definitely want to take a look at the Lenormand Forum Posting Rules and the Lenormand Reading Posting Rules.

The basic rule applicable here is that when people post readings and want others' interpretations, whether here in the main Lenormand forum or in the Lenormand Readings forum, we require that you interpret your cards first, before others chime in with their ideas. That helps maintain the forum's orientation as a learning and sharing forum where we share our knowledge and learn from each other.

We don't expect you to necessarily be an expert, but if you at least take a shot at it and write what you can, that would be great. But do take a look at the rules in the links above as well.

We look forward to your participation!

For other members, please don't post interpretations of dustib's cards until dustib posts an interpretation.

Thanks,
Lee, Lenormand Moderator

dustib

my interpretation on the spread and how ML feels about me is:

something has recently ended for him that he is still working on getting over. I think he has had fun with me when we have gone out but he's not ready to make an emotional decision yet even though he does like me.

The scythe worries me as I know it means the end to something so does it mean the end of his feelings for me especially since it's on the right side?

Tigerangel

I new to lenormand aswell so looking at your cards was a good exercise for me.

I found the cards you pulled for your question quite hard to get a handle on sometimes I pull some cards and the answer just hits you in the face but with your cards the impression on laying them out with my deck was going to a family funeral and laying freshly cut flowers which of course had nothing to do with your question so some analyzing later this is how I would read this to your question.....

M feels that in the past you have had some happy memories together but feels that the time has come to make a clean break for the benefit of both your emotional happiness for the future.

I'm new to reading this way so don't take to much heed of my read and hopefully some of it makes sense to you.

Sharla

Have you had any cosmetic surgery by any chance ? I'm just thinking this from bouquet + scythe.

As they mirror each other.