What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing? 2015

kalliope

Just received a backup Glück Lenormand a day or two ago. I got an extra so I could use the 3mm corner rounder on one and not feel bad about it. :D

Simple

I just received my Magische a couple of days ago, and I love this little deck! It's perfect: simple and pleasing images, standard lenormand size (small compared to tarot decks), and card inserts that don't take over the card.

And now I'm just waiting for the Enchanted Lenormand, which should be a nice compliment to the other decks I have in my ever-growing collection! :)

Where did you buy Magische? I love the images and colors but I only see 2 versions for sale on Amazon.

MoonGypsy

Where did you buy Magische? I love the images and colors but I only see 2 versions for sale on Amazon.

i didn't check Amazon,
but Ohm Sweet Ohm has it:

http://www.shopohm.com/searchresults.sc

Look under their Lenormand decks. [They have quite a few interesting ones]

There is only one version i am aware of. i used to have it; it is a lovely
deck with great cardstock. i have bought a few times from Ohm Sweet Ohm,
also, and they are wonderful folks.

MissNine

I ordered the C'est La Vie Deck!!! I'm so excited!!!

....and the Viking Lenormand!

Morwenna

I just pre-ordered the Chelsea 2-deck set!! :D

Aster Breo

I just pre-ordered the Chelsea 2-deck set!! :D

I got the email on that, but the single deck option is $60 (with shipping to the US). Too much for me right now.

But what a beautiful deck!

AmethystEyes

I just received my Magische a couple of days ago, and I love this little deck! It's perfect: simple and pleasing images, standard lenormand size (small compared to tarot decks), and card inserts that don't take over the card.

And now I'm just waiting for the Enchanted Lenormand, which should be a nice compliment to the other decks I have in my ever-growing collection! :)
Looks like we have the same taste!

As many of you probably know by now I have order Magisches :D Cant wait for it!

Aster Breo

I've just special ordered the Game of Hope deck -- it's my Mother's Day gift from my family. It won't arrive until mid June, though, so, somehow, I'll have to be patient.

Arimaya

Just ordered CM's Gilded Reverie. This will be my first lenormand and first ciro marchetti. Curiousity won out.