"Just Tarot Things..."

INIVEA

Or laying in bed watching TV or something and just shuffling your favorite deck absentmindedly because it feels good in your hands~

lol, I like so do this tooo <roaring with laughter>

HallowedNight

lol, I like so do this tooo <roaring with laughter>

It just feels right! :^D And every now and then a card pops out that tells you something and you're just like o 3o!

INIVEA

It just feels right! :^D And every now and then a card pops out that tells you something and you're just like o 3o!

lol, yupper, happens all the time. :D, oh it's so fun.

HallowedNight

Well, I have another one...

That moment when you wake up and pull a card to meditate on and it's something like the Ten of Swords or the Tower so you sit there like ಥ -ಥ ...

ana luisa

Just tarot things :) I have a day for cleaning my dirtier decks. I line them up, get some nice perfumy wipes, and get to work. Then, it's drying out in the sun for energising. For the most "delicate" ones, I let the Moon do the energy bit.

GotH

That moment when you wake up and pull a card to meditate on and it's something like the Ten of Swords or the Tower so you sit there like ಥ -ಥ ...
:joke:

Something similar just happened to me yesterday. I had just parked at the movie theater public parking lot where the only available spot was next to some thug looking guys sitting in their car playing loud music. I reluctantly walked into the theater thinking of these guys when I pulled a card on my tarot app asking if I should be worried about them doing something to my car. The 10 of Swords pops up.. :bugeyed: I run out of the theater to check on my car but they were gone and the car was fine. Relieved, I go back into the theater and wonder why I got the 10 of Swords. Then the movie began- San Andreas, a movie about a catastrophic earth quake. Fitting but I was asking about the thugs! :confused:

HallowedNight

:joke:

Something similar just happened to me yesterday. I had just parked at the movie theater public parking lot where the only available spot was next to some thug looking guys sitting in their car playing loud music. I reluctantly walked into the theater thinking of these guys when I pulled a card on my tarot app asking if I should be worried about them doing something to my car. The 10 of Swords pops up.. :bugeyed: I run out of the theater to check on my car but they were gone and the car was fine. Relieved, I go back into the theater and wonder why I got the 10 of Swords. Then the movie began- San Andreas, a movie about a catastrophic earth quake. Fitting but I was asking about the thugs! :confused:

Oh wow! o 3o I've never had a deck tell me about a movie before. XD But it's good that your car was okay. I'd be pretty mad if my car got beaten up, especially if I knew it wad gonna happen and didn't get there on time. :^P

HallowedNight

Well I've got another one to add...

That moment when you get a new deck and the energy is so strong it actually makes you dizzy. o 3o

((I just got the Deviant Moon Tarot and wow. I really hope it works well as a reading deck, 'cause the energy of that thing is off the charts.))

Lmeeg

Well I've got another one to add...

That moment when you get a new deck and the energy is so strong it actually makes you dizzy. o 3o

((I just got the Deviant Moon Tarot and wow. I really hope it works well as a reading deck, 'cause the energy of that thing is off the charts.))

yes I bought that deck too, it made me dizzy with the energy that came off of it.

Tanga

...The huge disappointment when seeing your brand new tarot deck hasn't arrived and it's Friday and the post office is closed until Monday...
...But then on Monday squealing with happiness because the deck has finally arrived and it was well worth the wait. ;)

Sigh. YUP. :)
(When the H will that Silhoette Tarot arrive???)

...Re-arranging your tarot deck collection according to theme or publishing company or alphabetically or by how often you use them... Etc...

I do the last one.

My "just tarot things"...

While out and about, putting my hand in my purse and patting my deck in there.

Knowing as I work that I have a secret in my purse in my locker in the breakroom, feeling it there from where I am.

YES - carrying around a piece of magic in your pocket :).

YEAH - like "For x sake! get off your drama horse already and just give me something easy right now thanks!" :joke:

So ah - here's my "Just Tarot Thing" for today. I went off to a tarot meeting/workshop (it was on signs and symbols) and wasn't expecting or really wanting to do, or have done - any readings at the end of it. But - as we were all doing them, I did.
And of course EVERY SINGLE PERSON who read for me - no matter what my question (and I made an effort to vary them) ended up reading mostly on the same subject - which I have presently exhausted-to-death in my own personal "how am I going to sort this out" world.
It's foremost in my mind and energy field so - not surprising really.
But - I kind of was like - "For x sake!!!" LOL.