Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 298 : April 15 - April 21

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for Jan - Jun 2017.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).
(tarot only)

Deck of the Week Tarot Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum (Oracles and combined Tarot & Oracle readings)

Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings

Participants:

1. VGimlet - Victorian Romantic & Nature's Whispers Oracle
2. RavenOfSummer - Celtic Wisdom & Voice of the Trees & Moon Phases Oracle
3. Scarlet Woodland - Wild Unknown & Tarot Of The Magical Forest
4. Green Faerie - Victorian Fairy Tarot
5. BodhiSeed - Cat People Tarot & Greer's Sacred Geometry Oracle
6. csmith0406 - Tabula Mundi
7. Rose Lalonde - Tabula Mundi & Rosetta Tarot
8. lantana - Divina Tarot & Vessel Oracle
9. RiverRunsDeep - Hekate Tarot
10. Ballerina - Sacred Circle Tarot
11. Madame Squee - Hermetic Tarot (Dowson) & STS Lenormand & Piatnik Nr. 1902 Fortune Telling Cards
12. CharlotteK - Dame Darcy's Mermaid Tarot & Tabula Mundi Colores Arcus
13. Amberjune - William Blake Tarot & Gaia's Vision Oracle
14. DaughterOfDanu - Herbal Tarot & Starchild Tarot
15. Carojulie - Clover Tarot & Mon Petit Lenormand
16. AJ - Tao Oracle

VGimlet

I'm back for week 3 with the Victorian Romantic, and I'll try again with Nature's Whispers Oracle - ended up not getting it out this week. Too much going on.

RavenOfSummer

Hello! I joined the group a few times earlier this year and would love to come back this week. I've been in this mode the past few weeks where I wanted to reach for a different deck every time I did a reading! But this week I'm ready to commit to some decks :)

I think I'd like to go back to my Celtic Wisdom this week on the tarot side. And for oracles, I'm determined to finally work this week with my Voice of the Trees, which has been languishing on a shelf since I received it in December. I think I'll also throw in some work with my Moon Phases Oracle.

Scarlet Woodland

Thanks for the new thread VG.

Am going to be sticking with The Wild Unknown but trying out my new mass market edition this week, for its riffle-y goodness. Will try to go against the grain and use this one with abandon. I treat my 1st ed with kid gloves but really like the idea of a well worn Wild Unknown.The mass market is perfect for that.

Will also be working with the Bonefire Tarot... possibly inadvisedly because I doubt my (missing) Ace Of Swords will arrive from Schiffer before the end of the week. Stuff it though, I can't resist :D

Green Faerie

Thank you, VG! Victorian Fairy Tarot again for me, please. I have needed my fairies so much this week, both in the cards and in my actual real life!

Happy Easter to all of you who celebrate. :)

BodhiSeed

Please sign me up with the Cat People Tarot paired with Greer's Sacred Geometry Oracle.
You are much appreciated for keeping this group rolling VGimlet! :)

csmith0406

Thank VG for the new thread! I'm in this week with Tabula Mundi. :)

VGimlet

Please sign me up with the Cat People Tarot paired with Greer's Sacred Geometry Oracle.

Why is it whenever I see the name of the Cat People tarot the first bars of the David Bowie song always pop into my head? haha.

You are all quite welcome for the thread, BTW.

Welcome back RavenOfSummer, jump in and out as you please. :D

Rose Lalonde

Tabula Mundi and Rosetta Tarot

Thanks, VG!

BodhiSeed

Why is it whenever I see the name of the Cat People tarot the first bars of the David Bowie song always pop into my head? haha.
See these eyes so green... :D