Casting Call!

Cali7772003

HAHA I would go with Taurus as being the worst. The second post was pretty much correct. I dated one for 2 1/2 years. He cheated he cared more about his friends than me and had a hardcore drinker. I was soo very young and now I am with a Leo. That is just my experience.

tanis

Us virgo's arenot all that bad we just like things done properly.

ihcoyc

None of the above. He's a Pisces.

He's fairly successful at attracting them, if only because he appeals to the instinct to take in the lost puppy. But his self-made problems doom any relationship he finds himself in, after a fairly long, painful, and fitful breakup.

Butterfly

Yup, I'd vote for a pisces- prone to addictions even sexual ones.
Fish can be slippery little suckers ..... LOL

KelarSkye

More info?!?!

January. Can we have some more info on the characters profile? So far we have bachelor and likes to sew oats. Give us another tidbit or two and we will have you covered.

BTW...my vote with this info would be Libra or Scorpio...Gems are on target, but they typically do get that love bug eventually.

january

Wow!! thanks for all of the input! I am sorry that I didn't post a portion of the plot outline as it was still in the "test phase" when i first gave birth to the idea. Alas, my prof thinks its a great idea - and sellable!! Although only an assignment at this point yet being the Cappy I am, I've already begun the copywright process (papers, papers papers!).

Julian is a 32 year-old man who has no sense of urgency about getting seriously involved with a woman. His best friend Tom stops over one Sunday morning and finds Julian casually reading the newspaper. After a bit of small talk, Julian chuckles and says to Tom "Hey, man, check out my horoscope today". After the two have some banter about astrology being a bunch of bunk, Julian mentally goes through his list of conquests and realizes that the only woman he hasn't bedded was a Capricorn. His goal, from that moment forward, is to find a Goat Girl, have his way with her then check her off. Drinks for everyone after the deed is done.

So my character needs to be open to exploring astrology once the idea hits him. At the same time he can't be someone who is TOO reluctant to commit, as I have him begging for the girl to come back in the final act. He's latently spiritual and has no idea what to do with his emotions. He goes through a substantial self-discovery So I've made him a Pisces (unless after this diatribe one of you can give a better hint!)

QUOTE (originally posted by ihcoyce)

None of the above. He's a Pisces.

He's fairly successful at attracting them, if only because he appeals to the instinct to take in the lost puppy. But his self-made problems doom any relationship he finds himself in, after a fairly long, painful, and fitful breakup.

Funny! My last boyfriend is a Pisces moon and rising (Aries sun). Exactly!!!

KelarSkye

I don't know. Pisces are too romantic fir this guy. He is ticking them off his list. Sees a new conquest or "experience."

My vote is going to go with Aquarius who don't like to stay traditional (ie, not settling down)...but there would have to be a somewhat altruistic side to him.

My second vote would be either a Gemini or an Aries. Less Gemini because the way he mentally took stock and made a goal is not very Gemini in its inner core, they don't plan well and surely don't follow through.

OK, so my votes go to Aquarius or Aries to go straight sun signs considering the outline you posted of this character :)

Are you going to sign your other characters too? I am realizing the woman is a Capricorn.

Good luck!
Kelar

azuremariposa

well, my vote would be for a Sagittarian or Aries...definitely the type to "seek new experiences" and be concerned w/conquests and such...:) good luck!

stardancer

Aries definitely fits the player attitude, but as for strictly bachelorhood... that award goes to Virgo the Virgin. When you are talking about pure types (which none of us are, but you gotta start learning somewhere) Virgo people always have that bit of cleanliness in them that could keep them away from marriage. They always prefer tending those Vestal fires of purity (correctness) and spirituality. Virgos can also be horndogs since they are an earth sign and are capable of doing some pretty sensual things, lol. Virgo is the reason that sex and spirituality are connected. ;)

KelarSkye

stardancer said:
Virgo is the reason that sex and spirituality are connected. ;)

Ah ha! So Taureans must be the reason that sex and luxury are conneted...and food...and velvets and silks and oils and such... :)

Wow, I guess we know what my favorite aspect of my Taurean traits are huh? Ah and the Aquarius rising gives me eccentricity. Nice!

Kelar

P.S. I still vote for Aires.