lunar eclipse 16-05-03

LittleWing

what will this lunar eclipse hold for everyone????
i am taurus, with pisces rising

It will occur in my 8th house (and scorpio) - this is to do with finances, borrowed money etc. but i am quite organised with money so maybe it wont effect me so harshly - because im prepared - im not sure what to expect.

however - combined with mercury retro in my 2nd house of finances - it may not be a pretty time!!!

HOW ABOUT WE ALL STATE THE INFO - as i have above - then edit the posts after the eclipse - with what really happened!!

if this is a successful thread - we should do the same for the solar eclipse on the 31st may (positive things for this one i hope!!)

EDITED 14th may - well this lunar eclipse is having a positive effect so far (mmm strange) - this morning i have recieved a large sum of money as a gift from my mother, and a large pay check of money i was owed!!! (im waiting for something to go wrong now!!!)

purplefishy

Um, I'm a Pisces with a Scorpio ascendant. What does the eclipse mean for me? I have no clue.

LittleWing

purplefishy - the luner eclipse should take place in your 1st house - this rules the self, ego, personnality etc.

im no expert - but this could mean extreme changes in your emotions during this time - issues that were hidden could come to the surface. transformation.

i supose we will see :)

Keslynn

I'm a Leo with Sag rising. This eclipse will affect my 11th house, which is friends right? All my friends will hate me! j/k I'm ashamed to admit that I don't have a very good grasp of house issues, particularly the 8th-12th. Can someone explain a little?

Also, this eclipse will trine my natal Venus and square my natal Moon. Is there any particular affect that should have?

This is a great post idea!

:) Kes

LittleWing

hi - yes the 11th house of platonic friendship. also clubs, social activities, casual contact - it is also the house of hopes and wishes - so you could be pleasantly surprised!!

i only have the basic knowledge of astrology - and am not too sure when it comes to transits aspecting your natal. - sorry!

Minderwiz

The Moon will be at almost 25 degrees Scorpio at the time of the eclipse, so a House with its cusp in Scorpio (or a Scorpio Ascendant) is very likely to contain the eclipse. Only if your Scorpio House cusp is in the last 5 degrees will the eclipse be in the previous House - e.g. if your Ascendant is 26 Scorpio then the eclipse will fall in your twelfth House.

I was intending to put a general reading out nearer the time but at an individual level the issues surround the House in which the eclipse will take place and whether the Full Moon makes any aspect to planets or points in your chart.

Eclipses are usually reckoned to have a significantly longer effect than a lunation. Some Astrologers see the duration lasting till the next lunar eclipse, others certainly see the effects lasting for well over a year or two or three years.

purplefishy

So because my Scorpio ascendant is at 11 Degrees it will be in my first house.

hm.

isthmus nekoi

[deleted]

Butterfly

Should I panic?

OK, I think that means that the eclipse will be in my 12th house- deep rooted psychological problems, restrictions, hidden enemies. Should I just spend the next year or so hiding in my bed LOL