lunar eclipse 16-05-03

michelley

Hello all-

So I have only had one thing on my mind lately. Getting this internship that I wanted. I have been visualizing myself getting this position since my employer sent me back to school. I had no guarantee they were going to call me back. There had been a lot of restructuring within the organization and the processes were becoming automated. Most of my friends kept asking me where will I intern? The due date to have our internship landed was fast approaching and like I said I had been courting my old employer exclusively for a higher position within the company. I was getting worried and began to look elsewhere, slightly dissappointed they wouldn't want me to come back.

I had been asking my tarot cards about my internship. I kept getting 'the moon' 'the moon' 'the moon'... well what does that mean?? I had no clue, I figured I should start painting immediately... .:laughing:. but today it comes... the invitation to go back to work at a higher position with more money and the opportunity for them to continue to pay for more school in the fall.

Awesome.. I feel so blind. I should have known the lunar eclipse... I was asking - when internship? what internship? I want to land this internship. 'the moon' 'the moon' ..... too cool, today I got the job!!!! -michelley

LittleWing

thanks minderwiz for the info - very helpful to all.

if anyone wants to find out what the eclipse will mean for them - they need to find what house scorpio is in .

PurpleGoddess

don't know astrology

hi all,
my mom did my chart about 20 something years ago and still has my natal chart. scorpio is in my 4th house and in progressing...i'll be 40 on june 22 it's in my 7th house. so i have no clue please help.

i have to say that this full moon was affecting me more last week than this week. i feel calm, strong and confident in all things especialy relationship w/a taurus who is more availabe emotional and space wise. i believe it's the full moon and this eclipse. his b-d 5/19/67 that's all i know.

oh, my moon is in cancer and rising node is cancer too. i've got the triple home run with this one!

so if anyone can help dicphere my houses and affects it would be so appreicated.

PEACE! :)

azuremariposa

LittleWing said:
if anyone wants to find out what the eclipse will mean for them - they need to find what house scorpio is in .
yes, they need to find which house scorpio is in, but also what planets are there, if any (especially the personal ones)...

also, this Algol thing has me worried b/c of it's opposition at 26 Taurus...i think anyone w/a predominance of fixed signs will feel this eclipse more than others...

any thoughts/ideas on this??

many blessings,

~azure

Minderwiz

LGarrick with Taurus rising it is most likely that the eclipse will occur in your Seventh House – so partnerships – both romantic and business are likely to be affected in some way. Saturn may be important in this if the eclipse is in conjunction with it. However your normally rather controlled and careful handling of partnerships could well be in for something of a shock.

PG the eclipse squares your natal Saturn and natal Uranus and is quincunx to your MC. This suggests that your natal Saturn/Uranus opposition is going to get a good ‘twanging’ by the eclipse. With Uranus in your first and Saturn in your seventh you are likely to find conflicting demands of being your own independent self going your own slightly quirky (from the point of view of society) ways and the demands of a more conventional, orderly and structured relationship. As Saturn is also in Aquarius in your natal chart and therefore is ruled by Uranus, I rather suspect that the individual needs will exert themselves over the relationship needs. That isn’t to say the relationship will fail by any means, more that it is likely that you will eventually ensure that it is on your terms rather than anyone elses. The eclipse also trines your North Node, so it is likely to help your spiritual development and life’s journey.

Azuremariposa, Algol lies at 26 degrees 10 minutes Taurus, so it is just over a degree from being in direct opposition – however most Astrologers use an orb of only one degree. Personally I would say that its likely to have some effect but not a particularly strong one. This is good because Algol is not seen as a good influence – the ancients saw it as bringing disaster and death – though a more modern view would be losing one’s head in the sense of losing control. As there are some indications that control might be difficult at this time, it is perhaps another indicator of those difficulties. Fixed stars tend to be used more by horary astrologers than natal astrologers, so I would tend to see any effect more at the level of events rather than individual people.

azuremariposa

thank you, Minderwiz!

yes, Algol is definitely a 'not-so-nice' influence, which is why my concern...thanks a bunch!! i appreciate your insight!

many blessings,

~azure

PurpleGoddess

thanks

yep Minderwiz you've done it again. i'm playing the game of relationships letting him think he's got the control but it's really me influencing him more by being more in control my life by going to school in massage therapy. i'm developing my intuition and physical skills to become a natural healer in the light of the Goddess and he can sense that there's a changed. but i also know that i'm in control in that i can get out when i need to if it's not fulfilling my personal needs anymore.

only time will tell. thanks again!

ps what planet is the Alog? a new one?

lunalafey

I only got to watch the last half of the eclipse, the first half hidden behind the mountain. Loved it, the last time I got to watch a total lunar eclipse was many years ago in smog filled LA.
let's see if I get this right,
Now, my 3rd house is infuenced by the moon/eclipse. I also have Nep. at 25/38, conj ven. Unfortunately I have been 'nippy & short' with my s/o, mars/square 5th house. There is also sextile action with my AC, Uranus & Pluto(conjunct in virgo) and sextile Capi Moon(24/57 5Hs) . My readings & intuitions have been more in tune lately.
I know there's more in there, geez, with all that action!

punkangelgcm437

Hmm...

My bday is October 7th, 1987 at 12:55 pm.

Im a Libra with Scorpio rising (?) I think. What effects should i see with the eclipse?

azuremariposa

well, this will teach me to mess w/my site while in the midst of a Scorpion lunar eclipse...

i was doing maint on one of my databases last night, and ended up deleting ALL OF THEM!! don't ask how, i don't know, but now my journal is unaccessible and i have to tear it all out and reinstall allllll of it...fortunately, i was able to save the entries and such, but still...:(

talk about death and rebirth, eh? (Scorpio)

so, if you hear intermittent banging every so often, that would be my head hitting my desk repeatedly :p heh

should've known better...but at least i can chuckle over my stupidity (and at least i haven't lost much), it could have been worse...

just thought i'd share what the eclipse brought about for me...ha!

many blessings...

~azure