Antique RWS images in High Resolution

rwcarter

Moderator Note

I join with others in expressing relief that kenji and roppo are both OK.

But that's not the purpose of this thread or this forum. Subscribers can continue a conversation over in the chat forum if they wish, so any further off-topic posts will be removed.

GadgetGirl

Kenji your blog is amazing. Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing with everyone. For someone like me who's only been around tarot just over a year, your scans have been fabulous for helping me understand the differences between the Pam A, B & C's.

And I'm so pleased you're okay! I'm sure you really don't need to ask for prayers for Japan as they are already coming in abundance. :heart: I just wish there was more I could do. [[[hugs]]]

kenji

GadgetGirl said:
Kenji your blog is amazing. Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing with everyone. For someone like me who's only been around tarot just over a year, your scans have been fabulous for helping me understand the differences between the Pam A, B & C's.

And I'm so pleased you're okay! I'm sure you really don't need to ask for prayers for Japan as they are already coming in abundance. :heart: I just wish there was more I could do. [[[hugs]]]

Thank you very much. I am glad the scans are of help to you:)

You are from New Zealand? Well, the earthquakes shook our countries so bitterly, but at the same time, they seem to have helped our hearts connect together somehow...

Cerulean

Hello Kenji, just realized that my printed in Italy Original Rider

mimics the Pam C in its blushing faces and red tones.

I may have seen a Pam C in the online Cary Yale archive...not sure. I think they have the pebbled backs instead...so will correct note later.

And so imperfect copies do have some teaching ...thank you very much.

velvetina

I've found these images fascinating...I thought I knew them so well and now I see even more! thank you so much!

roppo

Abrac

Boy that Pam A is a lot thicker isn't it. I knew it was thicker but didn't realize how much. Thanks roppo. :)