Mystical Cats Tarot - Stars XVII

Onaorkal

A grey and white cat with blue eyes is standing on a gingko tree branch, looking at the sky.
The cat is surrounded by a whitish halo that reminds me of the outer part of a galaxy, especially in the tail area.
The night time sky takes up a good half of the card. Many stars are visible and among them, the Leo constellation is present, with a lion drawn over its emplacement.

Colors : Dark blue

According to the book, this card is about cosmic consciousness. It means that we must become aware of the ''[…] meaning and intention in the pattern of our lives.'' The biggest advice this card has for us is to ''have faith that everything in your life is unfolding exactly as it is meant.'' In other words, you have control over your actions and therefore over your destiny, but if you ever feel lost and become desperate, remember that everything happens for a reason.

Symbols :

For once, I couldn't find any relevant information related to the breed/color/pattern of the cat.

Gingko tree : Considered sacred in Asia, it symbolizes longevity, resilience and hope.

'Galaxy' halo : I would tend to believe that the resemblance of the halo to the spiral arms of a galaxy is not fortuitous. I see a parallel between the cat and the Leo constellation he looks up to. As the author put it, we are all made of stardust and we are ''part of the great dance of the cosmos''.

Night time : Associated with the unconscious.

Sky : Symbol of freedom and infinity

Blue : Color associated with emotions, spirituality, healing and harmony.

Stars : Represent goals, faith, inspiration, spiritual self and hope.

Leo sign (zodiac) : Associated with flamboyant personalities, enthusiasm and self-centeredness. One of the oldest constellations to have been identified, with many myths of power and courage surrounding it.

Lion : Commonly symbolizes strength, courage and passion.