Birth Data WITHOUT Time/Date

sunstallion

Bernice said:
Been thinking.

Let us suppose there are four people and an Astrologer is asked to do a Compatibility reading between all four of them. To give an accurate reading the astrolger would have to draw up four birth charts and then compare them with each other.

In the event that........
1) One has no birth time.
2) Two have no birth time or birth place.
3) One has full birth data, Date, Time & Place.

It is POSSIBLE that......

* A chart for person (3) with full birth data would be created. This would be a valid Natal Chart.

* A chart for peron (1) might be created with a birth time of either Sunrise or Noon for the birth date at the birth place. This would be sketchy/unreliable.

*It is not possible to create Charts for persons (2).

So the astrologer will now have two charts instead of four, and only one of them will have a working validity. It is most likly that the incomplete/sketchy chart factors of person (1) will be entered in an outer ring around the valid chart.

Now the astrolger might look in an ephemeris for the passage of the planets for the birth dates of persons (2) and probably use the zodiac positions for them at Noon or Midnight. (Because an ephemeris may list either Noon or Midnight positions). These two persons will have NO Ascendant or Mid-heaven, in fact nothing at all aside from the Noon or Midnight positions of planets that are the same for everyone on Earth on that particular day. They will most likely be entered in two further outer rings around the valid one.

~~~~~~SUMMATION ~~~~~

* A compatibility reading between all four individuals = not really possible.

* A compatibility reading of the Chart - which has a vaild natal horoscope at the centre = Possible.

Notice the difference! Do you want to pay for a Compatibility Chart which contains half of one individual and two non-individuals?

Bee :)

This explanation is more understandable, but not all, may be because of my weak astrology background. If I have any more questions, I will ask later.

Thanks for your help.

(I am surprised that there are a lot of professional astrologers in here, how come none of them put in their opinions besides the two of you ? I wonder why ?)

Bernice

sunstallion: (I am surprised that there are a lot of professional astrologers in here, how come none of them put in their opinions besides the two of you ? I wonder why ?)
Probably because the initial responses to your query gave the answer.

Bee :)

Minderwiz

sunstallion said:
(I am surprised that there are a lot of professional astrologers in here, how come none of them put in their opinions besides the two of you ? I wonder why ?)

In addition to Bee's point I'd add that as far as I know there aren't 'lots' of professional Astrologers here by far the large majority of contributors are amateurs (some very serious amateurs but amateurs none the less). I know of perhaps three professionals and at least one former professional but none of them are regular contributors - and do you really think that professionals should give their advice for free LOL.

Also, we are a forum for discussions, not a professional advice service - on professional rates, you probably would have run up a bill of around $50 or more here :)

Nothing requires any member to reply to any post, they post if they are interested in the topic. Bee and I enjoy helping others - sharing our hobby, but that's what it is for us a hobby, not something that we do for a living and need as an income source.