aries in venus???

mahjong

Thanks Minderwiz,I don't feel my love life to be such a lost course now ,so I'll just continue to wait patiently for something wonderful..ummm...patience not being one of my strong points though :)

balenciaga

Mars in leo for 7th house: you might prefer ego-driven partners who take the lead.

ravenest

Bronwyn1 said:
Thank-you guys! You're all right, it's like when I read cards, nothing is set in stone and it's up to you to make changes instead of self fulfilled prophesies.

Bronwyn

My belief is we have a limit and a maximum orbit in this incarnation. BUT that limit and orbit is often way beyond what we believe ourselves capable of.

FaireMaiden

mahjong said:
I guess I need to post my whole astro profile but I'm just wondering if anyone has aries in venus in their birth chart.
Was my potential for a stable relationship doomed from birth??
No, honey, it doesn't mean you're doomed... Now, my Saturn conjunct Venus in Libra is another story... talk about doomed... I have lived more karmic retribution in this life than I care to say, *lol*... This is, without question, my 'Make Amends' life when it comes to lovers.

My step-daughter has 'Venus in Aries' in the 8th House... it's a pretty crummy place to have 'Venus in Aries' (but remember, nothing is as bad as what I have above, so she's already batting a thousand compared to me)...

Aries is selfish... Aries wants to conquer... Aries relishes the 'chase'... Aries is all about 'romance' and 'seduction'... Long-lasting it is not as there is a HUGE difference between 'romance' and 'committment'... Since my daughter's placement is in the 8th, she uses 'feminine wiles' to get what she wants... leaking sexual energy all over the place and calling it 'love'... sheesh.

What does Aries want?... Attention and to be NUMBER ONE... But once the object of their desire is won, they turn cold... The 'chase', the 'excitement' is over... Which is why anyone involved with a 'Venus in Aries' person cannot ever surrender... for once they do, they are the one's who are doomed as 'Venus in Aries' becomes bored... 'Venus in Aries' is nothing if not the ultimate in 'come closer/go away' game-playing... They play this game to keep the excitement going... And they want to continue the 'excitement game' ad nauseum because once it stops, they have to face their fear... Their fear being: merging... Truly merging with another human being... They are terrified of surrendering themselves, and so have no respect for others when surrendered to.

The lesson in all this, of course, is for the 'Venus in Aries' person to learn to 'discern' the difference between 'romance' and 'love'... committed love... Once enough relationships fizzle-out, they will, hopefully, stop 'projecting' and start looking within to figure out what they're doing wrong... And that 'wrong' thing is all about their cleverly-hidden (sub-conscious) 'expectations, and fear, of vulnerability'... It's the mental construct they have about what relationship 'is' that needs to be redefined.

mahjong

Fairemaiden,Thankyou so much for your reply and sorry I've taken so long to reply;I just don't usually scroll down the page that far. I'm a true dutz when it comes to astrology (I'm learning though)so it's difficult for me to comment very much.All I know is where the planets sit in my birth chart and how venus in aries (I've googled)crave passion ,excitement and the chase and this is sooo true for me.
However it has been to my detriment with relationships.I've gone for the unavailable,listened to declarations of looove ,just like in the movies and wait for it believed them!!! of course I expected the same outcome...that we would live happily ever after.Because of this I have had heartache beyond belief all coursed by myself.
I guess the bottom line is to realise my tendancies and to be extra careful...

FaireMaiden

mahjong said:
Fairemaiden,Thankyou so much for your reply and sorry I've taken so long to reply;I just don't usually scroll down the page that far. I'm a true dutz when it comes to astrology (I'm learning though)so it's difficult for me to comment very much.All I know is where the planets sit in my birth chart and how venus in aries (I've googled)crave passion ,excitement and the chase and this is sooo true for me.
However it has been to my detriment with relationships.I've gone for the unavailable,listened to declarations of looove ,just like in the movies and wait for it believed them!!! of course I expected the same outcome...that we would live happily ever after.Because of this I have had heartache beyond belief all coursed by myself.
I guess the bottom line is to realise my tendancies and to be extra careful...
You're welcome, lass, *s*... It is not surprising that you are 'magnetized' towards men who are unavailable... It's your 'safety net', you see... Deep down inside, these unavailable men prevent you from having to actually 'merge'... Alas, you have become aware of this tendency, so, HUZZAH for you!!!

Now then... our birth charts reflect only those tendencies we come into the earth with... but nothing is static... everything moves... and we move, psychologically and spiritually, with the tides of time as well... As you mature, you will perhaps see in your progressed chart the dynamics of change taking place regarding your love-life... Your desire to learn the lesson Venus in Aries has had to teach you will now allow you to move into the wiser stance of changing your mind about what relationship truly is, what its purpose is for you... and, therefore, direct you to choose more wisely in the future a relationship that reflects more fully who you are 'now', not who you 'used to be', *s*

balenciaga

FaireMaiden said:
and we move, psychologically and spiritually, with the tides of time as well... As you mature, you will perhaps see in your progressed chart the dynamics of change taking place regarding your love-life... Your desire to learn the lesson Venus in Aries has had to teach you will now allow you to move into the wiser stance of changing your mind about what relationship truly is, what its purpose is for you...QUOTE]

The ONLY thing good about getting old.:(

FaireMaiden

balenciaga said:
FaireMaiden said:
and we move, psychologically and spiritually, with the tides of time as well... As you mature, you will perhaps see in your progressed chart the dynamics of change taking place regarding your love-life... Your desire to learn the lesson Venus in Aries has had to teach you will now allow you to move into the wiser stance of changing your mind about what relationship truly is, what its purpose is for you...

The ONLY thing good about getting old.:(
*lol* Ain't that the truth! Oh, those old saws: 'if I knew then what I know now' and 'youth is wasted on the young!' *lol*... What a comedian our good lord is, eh?---> To give us the wisdom in how to properly utilize our energy just when we've gotten to damn old use it! *lol*

CaballoDeCopas

This is an old post that I have resurrected as a matter of personal interest.

I have a venus in aries, and whilst it has proven difficult for my love life, I have to say I have learnt a lot about myself from meeting other venus in aries people.

I can see from them that we are scary people; no wonder people we are interested in run for the hills when we declare such passion over them.

In a positive light, I learnt from meeting others like me, they are the sweetest people ever. They have a big smile, friendly, easy to like, will give you personal attention, if they love you they wont give up just because things are difficult, will give you your space if you ask for it, are vulnerable, passionate about what/who they love...they are people who, once you get to know them, even just a little bit, will make you feel terrible to hurt them in any way, and not because you feel you are being manipulated. Though are probably the people who have to face a lot of rejection and hurt because of how people envisage how true love should be, so you have to give it to them, for picking themselves up and starting again with the same enthusiasm and passion with someone new; is that not a strength?!

Of those people with this placement, I have to say I was reluctant to get involved with them, because they didn't seem genuine, but at the same time, I felt they were lovely people, and not someone who would ever mean me malise. Gentle, whilst being agressive at the same time (if that makes sense).

What is wrong with trying to keep the passion and mystery alive with a bit of, 'does she/doesn't she?'. It's keeping that first feeling of nervousness of the begining of love, alive. I suppose, it just comes down to a martter of what you want, but, so many of my parterned friends constantly complain that they are bored with their partners on this level, and how many of them then go off in search of this feeling by having affairs - well, with a venus in aries person you will never lose that feeling if you play the game, and we all play games, no matter what your sign in venus is.

How can you be anything but charmed with a venus in aries. When you answer that you 'aren't sure', they will take it as good as a 'yes', it's good enough for them and a green light; they have belief.

paradoxx

Sounds passionate, without other information available the Venus section of life might bring out the desire for new endeavors with your love life, passionate and red the imbolic time of year (mid-feb) is filled with relationship propaganda, get a Gemini to script your hatred and anger; and a Virgo to get the exact greeting card sequenced Into place. Is there a fifth house situation we are looking? In the end children and a stabilized home are being noticed.