Vision Quest - Two of Earth

Soaring Eagle

Description: The sun and moon are both represented on this card with a vine growing and snaking between them. There are two flowers about to bloom at the top of the vine, and two squashes at the bottom, near the roots.

Significant Details: The sun and moon are representing transformation, change, attunement of the natural forces. The flower buds represent growth, change.

My Interpretation: You will experience changes very soon. You have no complications right now, you are at one with your surroundings.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: The sun and moon, daytime and nighttime, plants and roots, the burning power of the sun and the soft security of the moon. This is about differences, changes. This card reminds me of the X-Small Medicine Wheel card.

divinegoddess

The card also reminds me of ying and yang – finding harmony and balance through the changes.

Numerology Reference: 2 - Duality, Harmony, Choices, Unity, Balance, A Crossroad or Choice, Partnership

Keywords*: Change, allowing a transformation, attunement of forces, flowing along with life, non-attachment, easily letting go, renouncing the need to complicate

Inner message*: Once you are in harmony with yourself, life’s constant changes are experienced as perfection in action. Then what is old naturally gives way to the new, and without unnecessary struggle. Worries about your material security diminish as well. If you don’t wilfully interfere, the acceptance of changes becomes effortless and thrilling.

Outward manifestation*: Every change, every passing, every turn-around in life potentially strenghtens your self-confidence. Both, ‘success’ and ‘failure’ are great teachers. Today you are receiving the ‘red carpet treatment’… tomorrow someone else will. Not to identify too strongly with either experience is genuine wisdom. This is earned by remaining alert, consciously vigilant. Once you see through the game, you are free of it!

My Interpretation: Changes are coming, fear not but embrace them. Everything you go through in this lifetime, will give you self-confidence and will strengthen you. Finding the harmony and balance, without the struggle, in the changes is pure wisdom.

*From LWB

Soaring Eagle

This card also reminded me of ying and yang. It's something I see everytime I view this card.