Share pictures of your crystals here!

Laura Borealis

Beautiful! :love:

celticnoodle

VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!

Tigerangel

What a beautiful collection Tigerangel! I love the skull. :love: Is it carnelian?

beautiful collection, TA! I also like that skull, as Sweetcherise mentioned too--and wonder what crystal it is? I so want a skull myself!

The skull is actually cherry quartz, and I know some people class it as just coloured glass, but I'm quite sure the one I have is dyed quartz, and as I'm studying colour the colour has its own energy on top of the Quartz energies, I have had some great meditations with Feldar ( got his name in a mediation with him) and I find its my replacement to rose quartz as I can't seem to work with rose quartz but find the deeper pink much more calming to work with.

Love everyone's crystals and candle holder is lovely, the labradorites are stunning, that's a crystal I need to get at some point.

suk

oh wow! yes, an unusual rhodonite. very earthy! That particular crystal looks very grounding, suk! very re-assuring and I can feel its energy looking at it! Do you wear this or carry this with you often?

I didn't know it was unusual, they were all like this at the shop. I carry it with me, I think it would make a pretty heavy piece of jewellery. I've slept with it under my pillow as well, it's very healing and patient, but also inspiring and playful if that makes sense.

Loving the rose quartz candle holder as well. I've only seen selenite ones around here.

morticia monroe

I could look at your beauties all day.... The mantle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 229

Laura Borealis

Wow! You have some huge, lovely specimens there. That amethyst cluster on the end, and the geode next to it, really caught my eye. Is that coral on the other end?

The piece I've attached has been in my family for over 50 years. My grandparents brought it back from a trip out out West in the middle of the last century. Quartz druzy on some kind of gray stone with some staining that I assume is iron oxide. It's a pretty hefty chunk, a few inches in either dimension. Not a clean, pure beauty of a crystal, but I've always loved it.

Attachments

• IMG_20150929_124757.jpg
    IMG_20150929_124757.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 222

Tigerangel

I could look at your beauties all day.... The mantle

Those are amazing, energy must be buzzing around that mantle, I can't quite afford to get pieces that size just now as most the crystal shops here charge quite abit for pieces like that, by most I mean two shops lol.

morticia monroe

Tigerangel, although pretty stones are fun to purchase, NOTHING beats digging up and/or collecting them yourself😀 I googled "rock hounding in Scotland" and see that you have quite an array of beautiful minerals in your area. Do a little research, pack a lunch, and hit the road. 😋 you will be surprised by what you can find.

morticia monroe

Laura that piece is beautiful. I love stones that are "in the rough" as I call them. They just seem to have more character. What a beauty.

Tigerangel

Tigerangel, although pretty stones are fun to purchase, NOTHING beats digging up and/or collecting them yourself😀 I googled "rock hounding in Scotland" and see that you have quite an array of beautiful minerals in your area. Do a little research, pack a lunch, and hit the road. 😋 you will be surprised by what you can find.

The only mineral I have found is marble, most of the areas that do have other types are really only accessible if you have a car, and I don't plus I can't drive anyway lol.